X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saviopaes
    replied
    Originally posted by adil View Post

It was'nt really a dig mate. I was just curious. I do not play online now. Use to play online a couple of years back but now just do not have the patience to wait for someone to get online. It takes ages to complete an online match. As I am used to no highlights and nobody agrees to play on no highlights with me. There was one time I played a test match online and after 50 minutes of play the opponent disconnected in the last session when I need 10 runs to win.
    WHat do you enjoy more? online or offline
    that's crap,but there are some seriously demented people who get thrill out of disconnecting on players. Can;t help it, but at large there are nice, genuine blokes out there, apart from 1 or 2 rotten eggs.
    I'd still enjoy the online game to test my team against REAL time players rather than just the computer. One choice perhaps I guess.

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied
    Originally posted by saviopaes View Post

Would that '100 years' dig meant to target me? lol
    I am in the year 2130, technically 109 years ahead of normal time. I play a lot early mornings/evenings (5/6 games at a stretch against one user) - so yes, in a day I should say around 20/25 games at a minimum.

Have we played against each other? I have the West Indies team of s-o-c-a (online team) having played over 1450 online games, winning a little over 900 of them.

What's your team?
    It was'nt really a dig mate. I was just curious. I do not play online now. Use to play online a couple of years back but now just do not have the patience to wait for someone to get online. It takes ages to complete an online match. As I am used to no highlights and nobody agrees to play on no highlights with me. There was one time I played a test match online and after 50 minutes of play the opponent disconnected in the last session when I need 10 runs to win.
    WHat do you enjoy more? online or offline

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes
    replied
    Originally posted by adil View Post
    Saw some people 100 years ahead in the game. Wondering how often do you guys play the game. I myself use to play a hell lot in college. Probably around 2-4 hours daily. But since I started my CA certification. It has come down to 20-45 minutes daily or none at all. I find I most like playing the game while watching live cricket.
    And which format do you play. I play international career as one of the top 8 sides and close the save after about 15-20 years max once the current players retire
    Would that '100 years' dig meant to target me? lol
    I am in the year 2130, technically 109 years ahead of normal time. I play a lot early mornings/evenings (5/6 games at a stretch against one user) - so yes, in a day I should say around 20/25 games at a minimum.

Have we played against each other? I have the West Indies team of s-o-c-a (online team) having played over 1450 online games, winning a little over 900 of them.

What's your team?

Leave a comment:

• adil
    started a topic How often do you play the game?

How often do you play the game?

Saw some people 100 years ahead in the game. Wondering how often do you guys play the game. I myself use to play a hell lot in college. Probably around 2-4 hours daily. But since I started my CA certification. It has come down to 20-45 minutes daily or none at all. I find I most like playing the game while watching live cricket.
    And which format do you play. I play international career as one of the top 8 sides and close the save after about 15-20 years max once the current players retire
Working...
X