X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitzroy FC
    replied
    Originally posted by adil View Post

As I said mate, I used 1 bar aggression most of the time changing between 0 , 2 and 3 throughout the innings. I even tried changing bowling sides, length and line. Nothing stopped the Aussies from smoking me
    Try using a part-time bowler as a partnership breaker, usually works for me. Also, bring the field right in when opposition batsmen are in the high 90's.

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied
    Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
    Did you consider that, with two of your bowlers going for 5+ an over, that maybe it would be worthwhile not attacking so much?
    As I said mate, I used 1 bar aggression most of the time changing between 0 , 2 and 3 throughout the innings. I even tried changing bowling sides, length and line. Nothing stopped the Aussies from smoking me

Leave a comment:

• Rumblah
    replied
    Did you consider that, with two of your bowlers going for 5+ an over, that maybe it would be worthwhile not attacking so much?

Leave a comment:

• adil
    started a topic Test match engine is shambolic

Test match engine is shambolic

Well it really is outrageous to say the least. I was playing as nz. It was the wtc final at lords and guess what Aus batted first putting on 424 on day one and declared at 603 after 118 overs of play. The bowling attack was:
    Boult Southee
    Wagner
    Ajaz Patel
    Seriously man I tried absolutely everything and nothing could stop the aussies playing an odi in a test
    Attached Files
Working...
X