X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    Lynx54321 Noted, just asked Ben for new Derbys and Leics OD kits.
    Thanks Nige that's ace.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Lynx54321 Noted, just asked Ben for new Derbys and Leics OD kits.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
    Hey Sureshot could we get Derbyshire's limited overs kit updated to their most recent t20 kit please? It's much more attractive than the current iteration in game.

https://cricket.derbyshireccc.com/20...ity-blast-kit/

Thanks again for getting Gloucestershire's kit updated, it's a small thing but really adds to the immersion.
    Sureshot Hi Nige did you have any thoughts on whether this is possible?

It would be good to see Leicestershire get an update with either of their OD or t20 kits replacing the outdated kit in game. Both kits can be seen here.

https://www.leicestershireccc.co.uk/...i-players.html
    Last edited by Lynx54321; 08-31-2020, 09:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
    Hey Sureshot could we get Derbyshire's limited overs kit updated to their most recent t20 kit please? It's much more attractive than the current iteration in game.

Derbyshire has revealed a brand new Vitality Blast kit for the 2019 season, sponsored by Showcase Cinema de Lux. The new kit, which builds on the club’s prominent tri-colour, will be worn throughout this summer’s tournament. The campaign gets with back-to-back home clashes against local rivals Yorkshire Vikings and Notts Outlaws in July and ends […]

Thanks again for getting Gloucestershire's kit updated, it's a small thing but really adds to the immersion.
    Any thoughts on this Sureshot ?

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied

Derbyshire has revealed a brand new Vitality Blast kit for the 2019 season, sponsored by Showcase Cinema de Lux. The new kit, which builds on the club’s prominent tri-colour, will be worn throughout this summer’s tournament. The campaign gets with back-to-back home clashes against local rivals Yorkshire Vikings and Notts Outlaws in July and ends […]

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    It's in the next patch/update on all platforms. Next Steam build will be tomorrow or Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• Surreylad29
    replied
    Is there an idea when new Surrey kit will be in game ?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Surreylad29 View Post
    Hi sureshot it’s showing as topic closed at the moment
    Hi,

On this thread:

Hi guys, Thank you all once again for your pre-release feedback, it makes a massive difference to all of us. I've also been pretty happy with the work done on getting the AI picking the right international squads, these are often subjective, but I feel we're really good with them this year. I'm going to close the database

Leave a comment:

• Surreylad29
    replied
    Hi sureshot it’s showing as topic closed at the moment

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Surreylad29 View Post
    Is there any plan on bringing in James Taylor Surrey’s new fast bowler? Cheers
    Can you post this in the database thread and when we next do a DB update I will add him.

Leave a comment:

• Surreylad29
    replied
    Is there any plan on bringing in James Taylor Surrey’s new fast bowler? Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Surreylad29
    replied
    Sureshot, is there an update when this is going to come into play. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Absolutely lovely Sureshot! Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Surreylad29
    replied
    Thanks for the update I know it’s only a small thing but already looks a lot better. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Surreylad29 Lynx54321

Got the kits and I've taken some screenshots with them in the game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-07-14 14-51-55-07.jpg
Views:	767
Size:	403.4 KB
ID:	71413Click image for larger version

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-07-14 14-51-20-18.jpg
Views:	627
Size:	354.2 KB
ID:	71414Click image for larger version

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-07-14 14-51-21-92.jpg
Views:	659
Size:	356.9 KB
ID:	71415

Not quite sure when the next update will be, probably end of this week.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X