YouTube Cricket Captain Series - English Domestic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MateGaming View Post

Nice work, some decent signings there. Griffiths and Parkinson seem to do pretty well which I was surprised about tbh. Good to see you've managed to get some form out of the likes of Swindells, Evans and Dearden, unlike me!
    I've had a shocking amount of injuries to be honest which coupled with Malan and Ackerman often on international duty has led to chances for the young players.

Comment

Just caught up on the latest episode. The hundred squads are shambolic, your side has just been rinsed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
        Just caught up on the latest episode. The hundred squads are shambolic, your side has just been rinsed.
        Yeah I'm sure it was mentioned at release but nothing seems to have been done about it sadly.

Comment

Yeah I'm sure it was mentioned at release but nothing seems to have been done about it sadly.
          I've had similar in my saves, I know the ECB have basically designated the one day cup a development competition but Childish things seemingly hold it in even lower regard! Hopefully your strong run in the t20s doesn't mean your hit even harder next season.

Comment

Can we secure a place at Finals Day against Hampshire?
            Find out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNN4RGb9uK4

Comment

Reassuring to see someone else find the one day cup as challenging as me. Good luck on finals day!

Comment

Amazing u turn from last season suddenly look weak in the championship but been excellent in t20

The one day cup is a bit of a joke, it’s a shame as 50 over is probably my favourite to play and as an English domestic team it’s just ruined by the 100

Comment

Episode 31 up now - can we perform on Finals Day?!

Comment

Ouch! You've assembled a team of bottlers! That 17 year old regen spinner looked handy, be interesting to see if you can snap him up.

Where else are you thinking to strengthen?

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
                      Ouch! You've assembled a team of bottlers! That 17 year old regen spinner looked handy, be interesting to see if you can snap him up.

Where else are you thinking to strengthen?
                      I've already completed Season 4 and have made signings, but there weren't really that many great options for signings. I don't remember seeing the spinner but I'll be annoyed with myself if it turns out he was available!

Comment

I've already completed Season 4 and have made signings, but there weren't really that many great options for signings. I don't remember seeing the spinner but I'll be annoyed with myself if it turns out he was available!
                        Nice, the end of season contracts screen is my favourite part of the game and the same for your episodes as well so looking forward to that.

I've had some shockers on this years game where I've let half the squad go anticipating some serious strengthening and then been wholly underwhelmed by who is available.

Comment

Disastrous finals day but at least you should be staying up in the Championship now

Comment

Our final episode of Season 4 is out now as we look to finish as high in the table as possible

Also, episodes will be less frequent from now on - no longer daily. I'll do my best to upload an episode every other day, starting from today, so the Season 4 Review will be out on Thursday.

Comment

The final episode of Season 4 is here and, as always, it's our Season review. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me4FbS2occ4

This will also be the final episode for the next week or so, as I am away for the week, but videos will return before too long.

Comment

Squad size depends on how many England contracted players you have. Wonder if you’ll regret missing Lawrence

Comment

Working...
                                X