No announcement yet.

YouTube Cricket Captain Series - English Domestic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember when you released Will Davis but he looks to have had a hell of a season.

Comment

I’m back, not yet with a video, but with another small update:

As we continue to emerge further out of lockdown, I’m finding myself with less time to record videos, meaning daily uploads will be now pretty much impossible, and even 3/4 videos a week is unlikely. However, I don’t want to cut the series short before we really achieve anything, and I don’t want to drag the series out and make you all wait weeks for each season.

So what I’m proposing is that I will simply do a season review-style video every week or so (probably fairly long) and just look back on each season as we go through. This way, I’ll be able to keep the series going at a reasonable pace.

I’m currently about halfway through the T20s in Season 5, and plan on completing the season in the next week or so, so expect the Season 5 review to be out at some point next week, although no date confirmed yet. As for future uploads, I’ll do my best to upload weekly, but rest assured the series will be continuing.

Another aside - in the English winter I also plan on doing an Australian domestic series - this will be in the new proposed formats of uploads as well. Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Comment

Maybe record any semi finals / finals you play? Or league deciders? Just show the big games...

Comment

Working...
        X