This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    Have you got Steam in Online mode (if it's in offline mode, it will say at the bottom of the Steam client)?

Restart your machine, right click on the Steam shortcut and select Run As Admin. Then try to run the game.

What anti-virus and firewall software do you use?
    Im sorry restarting seemed to fix that. but then another c++ runtime crash during the first game of the season occured I was doing really well

Comment

• At what point did it crash? Had you just come out of a screen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        At what point did it crash? Had you just come out of a screen?
        I honestly can't remember what screen it was going in or out of as I was trying to focus on the game and I don't have the time to bugtest more

Comment

• I had a standard R6025 'pure virtual function call' crash with 14.10 last night.

I'm 95% sure it was in a FC game, and about 80% sure it was when coming back to the match screen after viewing a player's details (e.g. looking at a batsman's preferences while fielding, or looking at a bowler's stats while batting).

Comment

• Just had another one: FC game (the first of the 2016 season, though probably irrelevant), when pressing 'Continue' to go back to the match screen after the Day 2 Tea break.

Comment

• Hi, every time I try to load my England save it freezes at 'loading...', and this message appears: Click image for larger version

Name:	icc crash.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	53405
              This previously happened with another saved game which I ended up deleting as it kept happening. I have two other saved games which work fine. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Comment

• We'd like to take a look at that save file, I've sent you a private message about how you can send this to us.

Comment

• I also keep getting crashes during games. Its getting really frustrating. Just had my third crash trying to play the same FC match. Its always in the 4th innings change over. I see from steam that the game patched recently. Am i required to start a new game for this to implement? Thanks

Comment

• My game also keeps on crashing with "microsoft visual c++ runtime error r6025" during FC games. It always happens during the second innings for the opposition team (3rd or 4th innings depending on who batted first) after clicking on a player profile page during the innings. I only bought the game a couple of days ago. Any fixes yet?

Comment

• I'm having the same crash. I have been trying to play through a season but i must have had 6-7 crashes over the last few hours. This is getting really frustrating. I've never had this problem in any other version of the game?

Originally posted by scoobsj View Post
                      My game also keeps on crashing with "microsoft visual c++ runtime error r6025" during FC games. It always happens during the second innings for the opposition team (3rd or 4th innings depending on who batted first) after clicking on a player profile page during the innings. I only bought the game a couple of days ago. Any fixes yet?

Comment

• And like yourself it only ever happens in first class games in the 3rd or 4th innings. In my case nearly all my crashes have been home or away games against somerset!

Originally posted by SussexShark View Post
                        I'm having the same crash. I have been trying to play through a season but i must have had 6-7 crashes over the last few hours. This is getting really frustrating. I've never had this problem in any other version of the game?

Comment

• Just to let you know. We are working on this. Very frustrating as we keep thinking we've solved it but haven't. I'm hoping for good news later in the week. For the moment it would be a good idea to save the game regularly during FC matches just in case.

Comment

• And like yourself it only ever happens in first class games in the 3rd or 4th innings. In my case nearly all my crashes have been home or away games against somerset!
                            Happened to me as somerset, checking the oppositions bowling card after just pulling off a miracle win against yorks and crashed so save reverted back to pre-match haven't touched that save since

Comment

• Nearly every 2nd or 3rd game this crashes still... this is not good enough.
                              i love the game but the drop outs are making me want to throw my laptop across the room.
                              seems to always be on the last day when it drops out, so im usually trying to go for an amazing win and BANG drops out

please fix this crap!
                              ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

• Just had a 4th innings crash on Ipad. I looked at player profiles going through the change of innings screen before the 4th innings, pressed play for the first over and it crashed.

Comment

Working...
                                X