• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happens to me too
    ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

• I found a major bug in the last update. We're working on a fix now which we'll release this afternoon.

Comment

• The update (14.08) is out. Silly bug - they happen sometimes.

Comment

• On my Australia save, for some reason tests are being played with white balls and ODI's with red balls. Nothing major just a bit funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ausathon View Post
            On my Australia save, for some reason tests are being played with white balls and ODI's with red balls. Nothing major just a bit funny.
            Have you updated to 14.08 mate?
            (fix was in this new update)

Comment

• Just updated to 14.08 and just as I pressed auto play to begin the test match I got the cricket14.exe had to close error again.

Comment

• Did you access any screens on the match screen before pressing autoplay?

Comment

• No, pressed autoplay as soon as match loaded.

Also, when I click on "competition rules" during a game nothing happens.

Comment

• I'm getting the same above error.
                    "

Runtime Error!
                    Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\...

R6025
                    - pure virtual function call

"
                    Right near the end of the game too...please fix...very frustrating

Comment

• any updates on when the start-up bug will be fixed? still not been able to get even to the loading screen before it crashes. 2 weeks now!

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderduck View Post
                        I'm getting the same above error.
                        "

Runtime Error!
                        Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\...

R6025
                        - pure virtual function call

"
                        Right near the end of the game too...please fix...very frustrating
                        The game is unplayable for anyone who has this issue - crashes happen at seemingly any time.

Comment

• interface screens not working

Originally posted by meshuganater View Post
                          My graphics card drivers are 100% up to date any my screen looks like this- no interface just white text on clouds - bought the game but cant play it so need a fix or a refund ASAP

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1151[/ATTACH]

I have the same the interface buttons are missing.

im on a sony vaio with the latest updated non-microsoft graphics drivers. ive deleted cache re-verified integrity bla bla, tried running as administrator thing. Are you gonna fix this please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
                            The game is unplayable for anyone who has this issue - crashes happen at seemingly any time.
                            Can someone please give me an idea as to what if anything is being done about this bug

I'm having to play 2013 as 2014 is unplayable!!!

Comment

• Any update on this??

Comment

• The 14.09 patch fixes have improved stability. Please update your game.

For those of you with graphical issues, can you please run this on your machine:

http://www.internationalcricketcapta...penGLCheck.exe

This will run a small app on your machine that will tell you what version of Open GL your machine supports. The game requires drivers that support Open GL 2.0. If your drivers don't support version 2.0, then please follow the advice in here. It's very important that people aren't using Microsoft drivers because they generally only support 1.1 (bear in mind that Open GL 2.0 is 10 years old now).

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season
                                Last edited by Sureshot; 08-29-2014, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X