This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14.12 Database thread

Version 14.12 is out with a new database on PC and Android.

Remember, only new game saves will pick up the new database. Existing saves will work, but will still use the database that the save was created with.

Thanks for all your feedback in the last thread, I'm not going to single out many changes that we did and didn't make, as it's advisable that people play the game for at least 2-3 years and ideally across more than one save before commenting on player abilities.

I will make an exception though and say that Aaron Finch has been improved again. Also quite a few changes to the non-first XI players in English county thanks to Long Hop's superb post.

---

More fixes to come early next week (including editing player names). We'll also submit to Apple for iOS and Mac (which will fix the FC/test match interval crash and player profile crashes). It will take approximately a week for those to be approved.

Cricket Captain 14.12 Fix list

Additional database changes as suggested by the forum.
    Fixed batting/bowling balance on "easy" level.

Cricket Captain 14.11 Fix list

Fixed interval crash in FC/test matches.
    Fixed crash dismissing player profile.
    Fixed crash selecting previous season fixtures.
    Fixtures rescheduled to avoid clashes.
    Added score card save/export.
    Fixed bonus point overs counting.
    Improved screen speed.
    Fixed Bowling average and wicket display in team selection (bowling view).
    Improved on-line server stability.

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    Also quite a few changes to the non-first XI players in English county thanks to Long Hop's superb post..
    *Swoon*

I knew spending an embarrassing amount of my free time following County Cricket would come in handy one day. Thanks for making the changes so quickly, looking forward to trying them out.

Comment

Dwayne Smith is opening for the West Indies in ODI's is it possible he could made an opener in OD's please?

Comment

peter george plays for QLD not SA
        ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Aaron Finch still isn't great considering he is Australia's captain and Sean Abbott, Ben Dunk and Nathan Lyon need huge boosts

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
            Aaron Finch still isn't great considering he is Australia's captain and Sean Abbott, Ben Dunk and Nathan Lyon need huge boosts
            Also Jason Roy doesn't bowl off spin

Comment

Ashton Agar's bowling and batting ability needs a increase, some part time bowlers are better than him. Usman Khawaja's batting needs a boost as well.

Comment

Missing Stats and 0 Batting Stars

Stats of Pakistan vs Srilanka 2014 series havent been updated. It would be good to either add the stats for that or add the series. Also some teams have 0 star batting, when selecting team which seems odd. Kindly amend them accordingly.
                Last edited by Sheharyar; 10-27-2014, 02:43 PM.

Comment

i thnk Aditya tare from Mumbai Indians is a right handed batsmen in real life. In game he plays as a left handed batsmen

Comment

Peter george has moved to qld from sa http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/...667cbd8bed13c0
                    Simon Milenko batting all rounder needs to be added to qld http://www.northernstar.com.au/news/...squad/2407402/ played 3 games in the matador one day cup
                    Marnus Labuschagne opening batsmen also needs to be added set to make his debut this Friday http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...667cbd8bed13c0
                    Ryan Le loux leg spinning all rounder is also in the squad. The proof is in the daily telegraph article
                    Chad Sayers needs a boost
                    Should Tom cooper be available for selection for australia?
                    Ben McDermott needs to have his batting skills increased
                    Kane Richardson I think needs a boost. As well as Lyon and dunk
                    Mitchell Johnson also needs a boost too

Comment

Originally posted by laidback_luke View Post
                      Peter george has moved to qld from sa http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/...667cbd8bed13c0
                      Simon Milenko batting all rounder needs to be added to qld http://www.northernstar.com.au/news/...squad/2407402/ played 3 games in the matador one day cup
                      Marnus Labuschagne opening batsmen also needs to be added set to make his debut this Friday http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...667cbd8bed13c0
                      Ryan Le loux leg spinning all rounder is also in the squad. The proof is in the daily telegraph article
                      Chad Sayers needs a boost
                      Should Tom cooper be available for selection for australia?
                      Ben McDermott needs to have his batting skills increased
                      Kane Richardson I think needs a boost. As well as Lyon and dunk
                      Mitchell Johnson also needs a boost too
                      Isn't he still available for Netherlands? If so, I'd say no for now, in game. Although he's played a few games for Aus A, until he actually gets selected for Australia irl, he should be treated the same as Irish and Scottish international players (who are available for England irl, but not in game due to playing for Associate teams).

Comment

Having watched an out of form Aaron Finch last about 5 minutes in last nights T20 game Vs SA I demand he gets a reduction in his attributes

Last edited by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog; 11-06-2014, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
                          Having watched an out of form Aaron Finch last about 5 minutes in last nights T20 game Vs SA I demand he gets a reduction in his attributes

And a match winning innings of 44, followed by a match winning contribution of 33 means Finch should get those attribute reductions revoked.

Comment

Originally posted by LastWicket View Post
                            And a match winning innings of 44, followed by a match winning contribution of 33 means Finch should get those attribute reductions revoked.

Fickle bunch aren't we

Comment

Ambati Rayudu's doing very well for India in recent times, needs to be improved in game.
                              Also Suresh Raina, is terrible in game. Irl, he's very destructive and arguably one of India's best in limited over formats. Never bowls in game too, whereas chips in a lot with the ball irl.

Comment

Working...
                              X