• Show
Clear All

Australian Bowling Speeds;

Shane Watson should be RM as he cant get it past 120kmph
    Mitch Starc & James Pattinson should be LF & RF
    James Hopes RM
    Matt Short OS
    Matt Wade RFM (he bowls 135kmph)
    David Warner RM (as he bowled in the last test)

I would think Cam Boyce needs an Improve. he will be playing tests and ODI soon.

I think players like Cummins, Hazlewood, Coulter-Nile, Pattinson, Starc, Boyce, Muirhead, Agar, will all be representing Australia for a long long time to come.

Also, Jake Doran needs an improve even if it is as he gets older, Mike Hussey today said he is 10X better player at the same age as Hussey was, Cricket Australia have managed him well as they can tell he is a long term prospect.
    ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Originally posted by Sargey View Post
      Tim Ludeman could do with an upgrade to his skills, and be switched to an aggressive batter, after watching him play in the BBL.
      Yeah I think there are a few players who will need upgrades after this BBL. Although unfortunately that's probably going to mean my Brisbane Heat boys will take a hit.

Comment

Judging by the recent series against India Steve Smith should be aggressive

Comment

I am playing the latest version of the game. Regarding SA 4 seasons down the line..

Levi and Vallie are too good in the game - I cannot see them getting into the test team ahead of Rossouw and De Kock.

Rossouw and De Kock should perhaps be boosted - De Kock hasn't been picked for tests in 4 seasons in the game, despite the fact that he already has in real life.

McLaren needs to have his ability reduced. He gets selected in tests ahead of the likes of Rabada.

Harmer and Piedt should be boosted as they now play test matches.

Rabada is now on the fringe of the T20I and ODI squads, so could do with a boost, as could T de Bruyn who has been great for SA A.

Rudolph also seems to get selected a lot? Perhaps he should be unofficially retired from tests?
          Last edited by Graham_5000; 03-03-2015, 03:45 PM.

Comment

I don't think de Villiers should have a strong offside and strong front foot preference. He is happy to play off the front and back foot and hit it anywhere!

Comment

I think Stiaan van Zyl should be an opener. He doesn't always open but it looks like he will now in tests. SA have already put him up there following Alviro Petersen's retirement. With Smith and Petersen gone, the game has run out o SA openers it seems as Rudolph is often selected - this might solve that (minor) issue. I would say the SA openers this coming year will be 2 of Elgar, van Zyl, Rossouw and De Kock. Theunis de Bruyn cannot be far behind mind you, and I think whilst some players like McLaren need reducing in terms of ability, he could do with a boost as he never seems to get selected a few seasons in.

Comment

i would think the whole New Zealand cricket team should be given an upgrade.
                In the game they arent good, but real life they are a very strong and dangerous prospect.
                ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

I think the developers do look at the stats and rankings in detail each year - in fact, I get the impression they agonize over the significant players. As I mentioned earlier, I think AB de Villiers should not have a strong front foot and strong offside preference. He can hit the ball anywhere, can bat aggressively or defensively. He is also good against spin unlike many other South Africans.

Comment

Levi and Rudolph sometimes open for South Africa a couple of years in in my game. Can this be changed for the new game? Rudolph could maybe be retired from internationals and Levi less selectable.

Comment

Working...
                    X