Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was just coming here to let everyone know haha! Thanks a lot admin very knowledgeable and helpful!

Comment

Don't know whether anyone else is having this issue or if it has been reported but any time I start a save with England when I go on tour to New Zealand in the winter of 2015-2016 I have my touring party selected for me. It just skips the selection screen and gives me a random squad. It does the same thing on other tours as well. It's quite annoying really

Comment

Originally posted by Haussmannrealestate
        Hello,
        I have also the same problems as you noticed on october. Did you have found any solutions this 2 months ? Because I woul like to resolve my problems with Cricket Captain 14.11 "Fix list". Furthermore, Ithe screen speed is really bad...
        Thank you in advance
        Hi,

Can you please confirm what problem you are experiencing?

Comment

I've never mentioned this because it doesn't really bother me. But the menu sounds don't work for me. Anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Ugh, New Zealand are using an ODI squad in India with no spinners. 1st ODI, perfect bounce (full bars) and a turning pitch (2 green bars).

Not a bug as such, but still...

Comment

Just downloaded the game through steam and I can't use any of the options on the main menu. When I click on them nothing works, but when I click 'options' it opens up 'Load Game' and then I can't click anything else and control alt delete is needed to exit game

Comment

2 weeks and no reply, be nice if this is fixed so I could play the game

Comment

Still nothing about this yet replied to other threads? What's going on Sureshot?

Comment

I don't think this is a bug specifically to this version, however it has been present for a couple of years as far as I can tell. When you score the winning runs or take the winning wicket on the final ball of the over, the scorecard will be an over behind. For example, if you have batted for 18.5 overs, and you need 1 run to win, you score that run on the last ball. However the overs count on the scorecard will say 18 overs. Likewise the bowler who bowled that over will have an over taken off their figures although the economy will remain correct. So the figures will come up something like this: S Finn 3 overs 0 maidens 28 runs 1 wicket economy 7.00. This isn't a pressing issue but since its been around for quite a while it would be cool if it were fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdman View Post
                      Still nothing about this yet replied to other threads? What's going on Sureshot?
                      Many apologies, I missed this. It looks like your cursor is massively out of place.

Open Steam on your PC.
                      Right click on the game in your library and select Properties, go to Local Files and select Browse Local Files.
                      Right click on Cricket2014 and select Properties. In the compatibility tab tick "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings", click Apply and OK.

Open Steam on your PC.
                      Right click on the game in your library and select Properties, go to Local Files and select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.
                      This will check to see if your install is corrupted.

Now try the game

If that doesn't work, please tell me if you use any special mouse tools, or a Windows magnifying tool, etc (ie, anything a bit unusual that most people wouldn't use).

Comment

Not sure if it is a bug, but I tried playing a 'Test' only game with Zimbabwe and got to the first Test only to find that the squad had already been picked for me. I assume this shouldn't happen.

Comment

Is this the very first Test you play in the save? I just tried and I was able to pick the first squad in Test only with Zimbabwe.

Were you playing as a domestic team as well?

Comment

When you play the IPL game on the iPhone it makes the Indian contracted players 0% availability and you have to let them go but other teams can still buy them so all the Indian contracted players go to the other teams for about 10,000.

Comment

Working...
                            X