Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the new update is good but I think you could do two things to help improve the game.
    Number 1 I think you should allow users to use associate nations in the game so you could play as Ireland in there one day tours they do with test playing nations.
    Number 2. I think that you should update the English squads with all the players that have moved and have retired e.g. Avrillo Peterson has moved to lancashire and is now a koplak prayer.

Comment

I like the update. Especially to the Australian domestic comp. Although I would point that Hughes is still listed in South Australia. :/ But a good update nonetheless.
      Sargey, Captain of the Omnipresent Council, Commander of the Omniscient, and Grand Lord of Overbearing Titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Lloydy009 View Post
        I think the new update is good but I think you could do two things to help improve the game.
        Number 1 I think you should allow users to use associate nations in the game so you could play as Ireland in there one day tours they do with test playing nations.
        Number 2. I think that you should update the English squads with all the players that have moved and have retired e.g. Avrillo Peterson has moved to lancashire and is now a koplak prayer.
        The game caters for the English 2014 season so any database updates for the 2015 season wouldn't be needed
        ..... The 2015 game will take care of that

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Further updates next week:
          - New stadiums, including international venues for England & Australia.
          - Keyboard control system.
          - Added delay before displaying wicket highlight.
          - Dropbox on Android.
          - Updates to World Cup 2015 squads.
          Just thought I'd follow up on the 'further updates next week' (from 2 weeks ago). Any word on when that might come through? Some pretty important updates on that list that will make the game functional for me (dropbox and delayed load time).

Comment

- Added delay before displaying wicket highlight.

Originally posted by benhubbs View Post
            This is the one for me that will make ICC a much different, better experience, cheers for the working on this!
            Agreed 100%

Comment

Working...
            X