android version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• android version

Sorry if posting in wrong thread but just wanted to know why android version is asking me to pay rs 290 rs when i purchased it 6 months ago.Just got it uninstalled by mistake..plz clear the point

Hi,

Your Android purchase will be linked to your Google Play account. If you go to the Play Store, then open the My Apps page, the game will appear here. Does it not appear here?

Comment

soory for such a late reply but no...nothing is shown there... i m so addicted to the game that i purchased it again for 290 rs...but now it says that u have in sufficient space irrespective of that i have 12 gb left in my phone.plz sort it out asap..thanks

Comment

I bought my Android phone a month ago (a Prestigio 3350 Duo) and installed maybe 5 apps on it, so according to the memory card I have almost 2 gb of free space, and 28 mb on internal storage. But w...

There's plenty of advice on the link above about moving apps, it sounds like your internal memory is full, so you'll need to move some items to your SD card before you're able to install Cricket Captain 2014.

Clearing App caches and moving stuff is a task I have to do every month on my Android phone.

Comment

If I have the game on PC does the license extend to my tablet?

Comment

If your tablet is Windows and can install Steam, then yes.
            If you have an Android tablet you'll need to buy the version through the GooglePlay store.
            If you have an iPad you'll need to buy the version through the App Store.

Cross-platform licensing isn't possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
              If your tablet is Windows and can install Steam, then yes.
              If you have an Android tablet you'll need to buy the version through the GooglePlay store.
              If you have an iPad you'll need to buy the version through the App Store.

Cross-platform licensing isn't possible.

That means f you have PC game then that will work in Windows based phone as Nokia
              After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
              Is my Next Dream

Comment

I've no idea if Steam works on Windows Mobile, I don't think it does.

Comment

Working...
                X