This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
    That sort of feedback always makes me chuckle .... This isn't FM .. nor would the majority of us ever want it to be !!
    People seem to forget the relative size of the two companies as well. SI has a huge team working on the game, it's not unsurprising that numerous features are added a year. FM and ICC are my two go-to PC games when I'm not on the xbox, and I enjoy the fact that they are different. I daresay if they were similar, I probably wouldn't have bothered with either.
    Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
      That sort of feedback always makes me chuckle .... This isn't FM .. nor would the majority of us ever want it to be !!
      I think in a way ICC should try be a little more diverse. If you dont want ICC to be anything like FM then expect nothing other then gameplay improvements because almost every feature we can think of is in FM...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
        People seem to forget the relative size of the two companies as well. SI has a huge team working on the game, it's not unsurprising that numerous features are added a year. FM and ICC are my two go-to PC games when I'm not on the xbox, and I enjoy the fact that they are different. I daresay if they were similar, I probably wouldn't have bothered with either.
        Couldn't agree more - for the resource available this game is incredible

Comment

Any chances of Dharamshala (Himachal Pradesh CC) stadium being patched into CC2015? It must be the stadium with the most breathtakingly beautiful backdrop in the world. (See images)

Comment

Cricket Captain featured in Cricinfo

An article on Cricket Captain 2015 has been featured in Cricinfo

Cricket Captain 2015 is probably the most evolved version in its series, and while it lacks a few innovative features, it's a solid cricket management game

Kudos to the team. This should help reach our favorite Cricket Management game to more people. One thing to note though is many of the wishlist items provided in there.

"There seems to be a lot happening under the hood, and you are given occasional feedback on how your decisions have affected the team or an individual player, but there's still a lack of quantifiable information. There are detailed statistics which can be reviewed to gauge player and team performance, but the absence of a meaningful attribute system means that you're still picking a team purely on batting/bowling averages, current form, fitness level and availability. I know this may sound ridiculous because that's what coaches and managers do, but the ability to watch a player in the nets, interact with him or see his potential is absent in a video game. The best substitute, for what it's worth, is a bunch of numbers. For instance, I would like to know if a batsman is an 8, with the potential to hit 10 at the end of a season given the appropriate training. On some level, these numbers are being crunched somewhere in the code of Cricket Captain 2015, and it's a shame they're not made available to the player.

The simulation engine works, but there's clearly a lot of room for improvement. The game lacks an objective-based player progression system. For instance, you could have it give you objectives for the season, simulate board and fan expectations from matches, and have a rudimentary media simulator that tells you what the press thinks of your team's performances. A player satisfaction engine would do nicely as well. These aren't particularly original ideas; they've existed in sports simulators and enhanced their immersive qualities for years."

Comment

I would like to be able to play as associates, maybe just Ireland, Afghanistan, Scotland and maybe the UAE, and would like to be able to organize my own tours, but I am fine with the rest of it.

Comment

I would like to be able to save end of season data that can be loaded up at any of time without the next to close the current save game. Currently I have to make a copy of the save at end of season and put it into a separate folder or rename the save to see teams and players performances over a longer time.

Comment

Not sure whether this is the official suggestions thread but I played Big Bash for about 50 seasons on one save and the fixtures were the same every year. It would add so much more excitement and variation to the game if a new fixtures list was randomly generated every season. I don't know how easy this is to implement but it would certainly be a nice touch.

Comment

Working...
                  X