This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest iOS, Mac, Android and Kindle news |

Slight change of plan, I'm going to keep this OP updated with the latest on these platforms (if not mentioned elsewhere). Generally we update Android in-line with Steam, because they're quick to update.

Latest:

iOS:

Performance improvement in highlights patch is now available.

Kindle:

New build should be out in the next day or so.

Mac:

Now live:
    Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Android:
    Updated earlier today. This update will significantly improve performance in 3D, along with the other fixes in the 15.05 thread.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 08-13-2015, 11:03 AM.

How quick is quite quick? Will it be up on the mac app store by this weekend?

Comment

To update the current state of affairs with non-PC news:

Cricket Captain 2015 platform news update.

Kindle - Now live
      iOS - Resubmitted last Thursday.
      Mac - Resubmitted last Friday.
      Android - We're currently working through some optimisations to the 3D before our next update.

Unfortunately with iOS and Mac we don't know when Apple will approve them, but hopefully it will be during this week.

Comment

I'm peed if can't play on laptop or tablet

Comment

Cricket Captain 2015 on Android automatically began updating itself. In the beginning it showed 210.45 MB to be downloaded. Now it's gone past 230 MB and it's still downloading!

Comment

Cricket Captain 2015 available on iOS now. £6.99
            Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Cricket Captain 2015 was updated on Android yesterday.

We're still waiting on Apple for Mac submission news.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Delighted it's out but gutted how jerky and blurry the graphics are on the iPhone 5. Not as bad as on the Android version but still makes playing without highlights better... Any idea why this is and if it can change?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Delighted it's out, gutted about the slow, jerky and blurry highlights on the iPhone 5... Better than the unplayable Android version but still disappointing after a 3 week delay. Any idea why this is?

Comment

I've updated the opening post. I think we'll make this a "latest" news thread on these platforms.

Comment

I'm English and my Mac is "english" but I currently live in Norway, which version should I buy? The English one or other territories? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but not sure what the differences would be between the versions?

Comment

Depends which currency you want to buy in, I'd assume Pounds?

Comment

It's all the same version. We only make games in English.

Comment

Wow. On Kindle too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cook's Buttler View Post
                            Wow. On Kindle too!!!
                            Yeah but if you are gonna buy it first read the thread called major kindle bugs. The devs are great at responding to comments and fixing bugs but I still play 14 rather than 15 unless I really want to play an ashes match due this a couple of bugs.

Comment

It will probably improve on new devices. Games often need patching. It must be awkward bringing out a game across devices unless you are SI games or someone with a big team.

Originally posted by Matt Harris View Post
                              Yeah but if you are gonna buy it first read the thread called major kindle bugs. The devs are great at responding to comments and fixing bugs but I still play 14 rather than 15 unless I really want to play an ashes match due this a couple of bugs.
                              Last edited by Cook's Buttler; 08-10-2015, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X