Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, with supporting five platforms and with some these quite fragmented (like Android, where there are 9,000 devices and so many different chipsets) it can take a while to get things up and running.

Frustrating to have these issues, but we're getting some great feedback to help get these resolved as quickly as we can and I'm happy with the process we've made on these issues in the month since we released on PC.

iOS news - The patch that improves frame rates drastically on iOS devices is with Apple, I'm hopeful this will release by the end of this week, but approval times can vary.

Comment

Latest iOS patch has released, updated the opening post.

Comment

Is the Mac version the full version of the game, ie the same as the PC version?

If so where can I find the system requirements to play the game?

Comment

Mac is identical to PC, Mac version is delivered through the Mac App Store and not Steam.

I'm not sure we actually have any system requirements for Mac anywhere outside of:

OS X 10.7 or later
          134MB of space to install the game, save games will be a few MB too.

I've not had any reports of people struggling to run the game on Mac, we don't demand a lot from hardware. With the options to disable Shadows and Depth of Field we have seen people running hardware from 2005 getting acceptable frame rates out of the highlights and in general Mac hardware is better than PC.

Unless your Mac is really old, it will be fine. It runs very nicely on my Macbook Air.

Comment

Working...
          X