X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TEST MATCHES - BATTING
    Amla, de Villiers, Root, Smith - slightly better than those numbers
    Ballance, Pujara, Lyth - no way they're gonna end up that good!

TEST MATCHES - BOWLING
    Ashwin, Ishant Sharma - could be improved slightly
    Broad, Yasir Shah - no way they'll end up with those numbers!

ODI - BATTING
    Ballance, Tharanga - too over rated in this format
    de Villiers, Rohit Sharma - will do better than those numbers

ODI - BOWLING
    Shami, Willey, Woakes - highly over rated figures

Click image for larger version

Name:	CC_15_Batting.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	53456Click image for larger version

Name:	CC_15_Batting_ODI.jpg
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	53457Click image for larger version

Name:	CC_15_Bowling_ODI.jpg
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	53458Click image for larger version

Name:	CC-15_Bowling.jpg
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	53459

Comment

England is highly overrated!

I am playing with Pakistan and have beaten every other team in a Test series except for England!

They are invincible! Managed to beat them in a Test match or so but cant take away the series!

I am into 2030s almost! And still wondering how to beat them!

They must be toned down in the next update!

Comment

Pakistan's T20 debutant today Imran Khan is a left arm bowler, not right arm.

Also, Kent: Daniel Bell-Drummond is definitely not a very defensive batsman. I'd probably go with normal.

Comment

Um Travis Head is captain of South Australia, he doesnt keep at all.
          Ben Dunk keeps for Tassie over Paine now, and at a stretch Tom Triffitt.
          ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Stephen Cook is not very defensive, either normal or defensive and he should also be picked for the test side or be very close to being selecting.
            Dane Paterson must be improved, leading wicket taker in the FC competition last year in SA.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
              Um Travis Head is captain of South Australia, he doesnt keep at all.
              Ben Dunk keeps for Tassie over Paine now, and at a stretch Tom Triffitt.
              I was thinking of Dunk, not Head - whoops! Fixed above. Head is a part time keeper though. Kept a bit in under age and club sides (as did Bancroft and Carters)

Comment

Just got updated to version 15.8. Surprised not to see a thread. What did the update involve?

Comment

Chris is busy his morning when the update went out but is planning to send out emails in the afternoon. Sureshot will probably post a thread soon as well.

Comment

I feel Adam Lyth is too overrated as he scores at an average of 50+ in tests in every save.
                    Ravichandran Ashwin is hardly used as a bowler by the AI. He is played as the fifth bowler!
                    Ishant Sharma should be picked consistently as he is currently the no.1 fast bowler of India.
                    Usman Khawaja has now started to perform at the international level.
                    South Africa frequently pick Imran Tahir but the computer doesn't.
                    Once again, Ross Taylor and Brendon McCullum are underrated.
                    I even feel that AB de Villiers and Faf du Plessis are a bit underrated as a T20 player.
                    I hope these suggestions are useful.

Comment

Marcus Stoinis is a Genuine Allrounder, He bowls alot in Domestic Comp.
                      He is also an Opening Batsman
                      ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

I feel that this game underestimates most of the junior players. For example in Australia Joel Paris despite having an average 2nds bowling average has now been included in ODI squad and is Been talked about as a future test bowler. Also Josh hazelwood has in about 5 games I have played averaged almost 40 as a test bowler and now has been declared the Icc rising star. There is much more examples from australia(Mitch marsh Cannot get a game) and I am sure there are more in England. This is a wonderfull game I just wish the current young player can show more improvement Instead of the regens almost throwing up once in a generation player per year
                        Last edited by Mattcollier; 01-09-2016, 10:41 AM.

Comment

In every version of this game, Australia seem to fall to pieces almost immediately once you get into a career. That wouldn't have anything to do with this being an English developed game by any chance would it.....?

Comment

Originally posted by powercord84
                            In every version of this game, Australia seem to fall to pieces almost immediately once you get into a career. That wouldn't have anything to do with this being an English developed game by any chance would it.....?
                            I feel Australia are faring much better than older CC versions. I guess Australia has started to generate good players since CC2014 as it has been programmed. I have an Australia save in CC2015 which is in the year 2021-22. My team has batsmen averaging 50-60 in Test matches. I have a WK, Neil Osmond, who is averaging 65 in Tests and 58 in ODIs. Surprisingly, Nathan Lyon retired at the age of 34. Luckily, I have found another spinner who is a left-arm leg spinner. This Australia is not like the earlier versions where you struggle to win a test.

I feel Zimbabwe are unusually strong in the game. I see them giving more competition than others.

Comment

so Im 100% sure that Usman Khawaja needs to have his batting skills upped alot
                              ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                                so Im 100% sure that Usman Khawaja needs to have his batting skills upped alot
                                And voge also. Topley rabada Bevuma and DeKock would also be good.

Is the new game coming soon?

Comment

Working...
                                X