Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outstanding Achievements (Screenshots Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outstanding Achievements (Screenshots Thread)

Thread idea might have been done before, but I can't see it among recent ones.

Anyway, March 2017, playing as New Zealand, just played a reasonable Test innings on a tough batting wicket:

And the bowling figures:

Post your outstanding achievements (single game, single series, player career, player season, etc.) and unusual occurances here.

How do you post these screenshots as I have some in MS Word.

Comment

Originally posted by KK Star View Post
      How do you post these screenshots as I have some in MS Word.
      You need to host them on a image sharing site, then copy the link over using the picture insertion button.

On a seperate note, I have a few screens I'll post if I get time to.
      Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Pakistan vs India - 3rd Test - 2031

My team is Pakistan and I needed 201 off the last session of the last day... I thought to go for it all out aggressively... In the last over 31 runs were required and to my surprise the skipper Sammon Hassan smashed 5 sixes and a four off the last ball of the Test match to win it.... The poor Indian bowler went for 95 from his 6 overs... Lol... I still can't believe it... Unreal achievement by the skipper....

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Wow! What a session!

Comment

That's pretty amazing alright. And on a pitch that was decaying by the looks of it too.

Comment

If I have a strong batting line-up, I am able to chase 200 in one session but 34 in the last over is amazing.
              I have an Australian save in which I have a WK who averages 70 in Tests after playing about 125 and he's just 28 years.

Comment

Working...
              X