Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kindly revamp the players/regen generation and development!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindly revamp the players/regen generation and development!!!

Its been sooooooooooooo similar for so long now that it is becoming quite boring (having invested 1000+ hours now in ICC games) I literally can tell every single players initial talent and how much potential they have , (having used the scout for so long I came to know that the players only improve slighly and its their initial talent which tell whether a player is good or not , i-e if he had good initial talent then he will be decent/good, I think this should be changed as it becoming so boring that I eventually found no challenge in playing the game as I already pick the player based on initial talent (through scout or 2nd team avgs) and after few season they become good to great depend upon the talent they have.
    I think initial talent should not be such important attribute instead players should develop more dynamically in order to feel that game environment is changing.

Before user saying that they feel the development of cricketers in first 3 season , let me say you that the for the first 3 season players skills are not up to 100% (may be the game uses some hard coding in to this) and then after 3 years the player skills are realized , but let me tell you that having observed from scout that players only improve slightly from their initial skills which should be changed as it is not fun managing a player knowing how much hes gonna improve.

Comment

Also some players second team stats are real good and so often their first couple of season but if they have less initial talent then they will never do good despite how much coaching/technique you give to them.

Comment

Kindly stop demanding things are done because you've decided they should be. There are plenty of people playing this game, and your opinion is not the most important of the lot. The developers know what they are doing, have some patience.
        Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

I agree with what muhammed says, would be good to have some late bloomers.

Comment

Originally posted by sasnoz View Post
            I agree with what muhammed says, would be good to have some late bloomers.
            Late bloomers would be cool, as would the opposite - players of promise who inexplicably decline. I think some additional random elements to player development would be nice.

Don't you think it would be easier to follow these ideas if they were all in the desired features thread? It's really hard to find threads otherwise - especially once they slip onto the 2nd page and beyond!

Comment

Working...
            X