Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help winning fc games

Hi,
    Currently in my 3rd season with Kent still in div 2. Just wondering if you guys have any tips on how to win games. I currently draw a lot of matches. My team is currently. Elgar, bell Drummond, crowther (youth Player 52 average) northeast, ervine, billings, Denly, plunkett, Coles, lester (youth player 30 ace) Kerrigan. So it's a pretty decent team.

I am struggling to get out of division 2 so looking for anything to make its easier to win. I am playing on normal difficulty as easy is too easy.

Thanks

What kind of tactics do you use? I'll do what I can to help, but I need an idea of what you are already doing.
    Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

At the moment when batting I use - openers 1 aggression until 30%. Move to 3 aggression at 50% and 4 when fully settled.
      With the bowling I will use middle stump full with aggression 4 until the batsman hits 25 runs then I will move to 3 aggression and usually outside off stump. Once the batter is passed 50 I will go to 2 aggression. I used default fielding positions.

Comment

I reckon you need to bowl more aggressively. Start 5/6 bars.

Also, I would bowl straight 90% of the time. If a player is really settled I sometimes experiment with line. I vary the length only slightly less reluctantly - probably bowl a good length 80% of the time.

Comment

Thank you very much I will give this a go and see if I can finally get promoted

Comment

Working...
          X