Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One major feature i think needs revamping is the transfer system. This would add so much to the game, we should be able to sign players on loan through out the season and send players out on loan. A simple way to do this would be if a club lists a player for loan they become eligible to sign on loan. That would avoid signing random players on loan and keep some realism to the game. Would be interested to hear peoples thoughts on this?

Comment

Last thought then im done and ill wait for the game patiently, how come the caribbean premier league and the ram slam aren't being added? You have all the players in your database from them nations so surely it wouldn't have been that difficult to add the cpl and ram slam similar to the way you added the ipl a couple of editions ago. Or maybe it is difficult and would take months of coding?
      One more thing how about making a simple editor that we can buy so we can change player abilities ourselves. It gets fustrating and tedious when we have to wait for you to release a new update with players abilities updated. I remember a couple of editions ago someone made an editor which was really simple and i could change player abilities to my liking which made the game alot more enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
        Last thought then im done and ill wait for the game patiently, how come the caribbean premier league and the ram slam aren't being added? You have all the players in your database from them nations so surely it wouldn't have been that difficult to add the cpl and ram slam similar to the way you added the ipl a couple of editions ago. Or maybe it is difficult and would take months of coding?
        One more thing how about making a simple editor that we can buy so we can change player abilities ourselves. It gets fustrating and tedious when we have to wait for you to release a new update with players abilities updated. I remember a couple of editions ago someone made an editor which was really simple and i could change player abilities to my liking which made the game alot more enjoyable.
        I'm sure the Ram Slam will be included. I agree with the player editor as I have one for CC14 and I didn't need the next iteration as I was content with using my saves with edited players...

Comment

Sureshot, will this be released on Steam again? If so will we be able to pre-order?

Comment

The first post answers one of those questions.

Comment

It is brilliant that the new associate members have been introduced. Just a question regarding this, can you play custom match series with the new nations? Does this mean you can play all 3 formats with them?

Or is it simply for the T20 world cup?

Comment

Looks nice, exactly like CC2015 which is perfect... But I'm still noticing that the database is a bit flawed. Rahane opening when Rohit Sharma is there in the XI will probably never happen. Praveen Kumar will not earn a call up in the national team...

Comment

In One day , for cc2015 It was disappointing to have white ball not scene clearly on pitch , It should option that If I want to play with pink ball in one day .

Hope in cc2016 not to disappoint with same problem.
                  After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                  Is my Next Dream

Comment

I just want to recruit associate members......

Comment

Not posted in years and not played the game in just as long! Really tempted to give this game a go but a bit worried my laptop won't run it. My graphics card is Intel HD Graphics (i3), is that likely to be enough?

Comment

Working...
                      X