Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got stuck in the game screen, couldnt click anything.

Comment

• I'm in season 2017 and in game I'm playing at the moment 2 players are in county match as well as a one day international county match started 28/5/17 and one day started on 31/5/17 and county match is in 4th day

Comment

• Originally posted by dave1970 View Post
        I'm in season 2017 and in game I'm playing at the moment 2 players are in county match as well as a one day international county match started 28/5/17 and one day started on 31/5/17 and county match is in 4th day

Are you still in this match? If so, it would be useful to get the save from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by estmsm View Post
          Got stuck in the game screen, couldnt click anything.
          Had you just taken the new ball?

Comment

• No sorry I've played 2 - 20/20 and 4 challenge trophy games the players were Andre Russell from West Indies and England's Craig overton

Comment

• Sureshot, if you are going to ignore my concerns with these bugs, which I purchased the game solely to do (online play, ball by ball with friends) then can you talk me through a refund?

Thanks.

Comment

• Hi my game has frozen and will not restart. I'm in an English County Career with Leicestershire and I have got to the end of the 2020 season and then I get to the player transfer window. I'm able to sign and release players then I complete the transfer window and it just always freezes, ive tried exiting and re opening 4 or 5 times but it doesn't make any difference and just crashes, are you able to help please?

Comment

• The conditions for the morning sessions are missing in a Test match. In every Test match. I m playing on Mac.

Comment

• Think I've hit a bug:

Indian career, currently between the 2017/18 & 2018/19 seasons. When I come to sign contracts for the new season, I can re-sign all my existing players ok, but as soon as the last one confirms their contract, the game freezes and crashes. I've tried taking screenshots but it just crashes the game

Just to confirm: Windows 10 laptop, 8GB RAM, Cricket captian 16.09

Comment

• When playing as England there is no Variety with the grounds, it's always Lords, Edgbaston, Oval, Headingley, Southampton. Therefore no International matches are played at OT, TB etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommig View Post
                        Think I've hit a bug:

Indian career, currently between the 2017/18 & 2018/19 seasons. When I come to sign contracts for the new season, I can re-sign all my existing players ok, but as soon as the last one confirms their contract, the game freezes and crashes. I've tried taking screenshots but it just crashes the game

Just to confirm: Windows 10 laptop, 8GB RAM, Cricket captian 16.09
                        Update on this:
                        I seem to have worked my way through the contracts section but it's all very slow and clicking on anything at all before it's finised it's last process crashes the game. Task manager showed no spikes in performance so I guess it may well be the game. Something to have a look at, at least.

Comment

• Ipad Latest Version

I am seeing the same problem as "estmsm" with the playind conditions in the Morning simply saying day 1,2 3 etc.

Comment

• For some reason I can no longer play the game. Well its been a few weeks but I've only posted now. I can sometimes get to the load game screen but am then unable to click on a save as the game freezes. Sometimes I cant even get this far before it freezes. Would appreciate any help

Comment

• Thanks Sureshot. Yes Steam is online mode...

Comment

• I had a bowler break an all time record in the challenge trophy, yet he wasnt awarded the MOM, it was given to a century maker instead.

Wouldn't a record count for more?

7-35 in 6 overs vs an opening batsman scoring 126?

Comment

Working...
                                X