Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• During a Zim save (latest patch) MS Dhoni is turning out for the Indian test team despite having retired.

Also in the same series had a 50 minute break for bad light when the weather was very sunny. I don't know if the Ump was on the take but it did help me bat out for a draw.
    Last edited by Michael H; 07-27-2016, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsedani View Post
      Hello Supershot,

I am sending screenshot link from dropbox here just in case..https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2k2k4wom4...nshot.png?dl=0

sending my save game just to be on safer side

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cv9bok6myj...jarat.cap?dl=0
      Very interesting, this works fine on PC, but not iPad. I'll get the team to take a look.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael H View Post
        During a Zim save (latest patch) MS Dhoni is turning out for the Indian test team despite having retired.

Also in the same series had a 50 minute break for bad light when the weather was very sunny. I don't know if the Ump was on the take but it did help me bat out for a draw.
        Will take a look at Dhoni, someone reported something similar for Albie Morkel a while ago. They share the same retirement code.

As for the bad light issue, we really need a game save for this. If this happens again, can you save the game, then send that save to us, then feel free to carry on your game.

Press Windows key and R on your keyboard
        Type this "%AppData%\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2016\Saves" (without the quotes) in the box and press enter. This will take you to your game saves (assuming you're on PC.

Comment

• Thanks Supershot! Yes, I am using it on iPAD only....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Will take a look at Dhoni, someone reported something similar for Albie Morkel a while ago. They share the same retirement code.

As for the bad light issue, we really need a game save for this. If this happens again, can you save the game, then send that save to us, then feel free to carry on your game.

Press Windows key and R on your keyboard
            Type this "%AppData%\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2016\Saves" (without the quotes) in the box and press enter. This will take you to your game saves (assuming you're on PC.
            Sure, no problem.

Comment

• Not sure if this has been pointed out or if its just in my game but playing with New Zealand have noticed when watching highlights that Lockie Ferguson has a dark skin tone rather than pale.

Comment

• Hi There,

Playing on a mac, and can't seem to load any saved files.

I click "Load Game" and it says No games Available. I have saved a whole bunch of games and tried to use drop box as well but can't seem to get any games to load.

Any ideas what I could do to fix this?

Comment

• Originally posted by jm2hill View Post
                  Hi There,

Playing on a mac, and can't seem to load any saved files.

I click "Load Game" and it says No games Available. I have saved a whole bunch of games and tried to use drop box as well but can't seem to get any games to load.

Any ideas what I could do to fix this?
                  Hi,

This is working for me, but there's a few things we can go through. Can you answer a couple of questions for me:

1) Open the game on your Mac, go to the Options menu. What version number is reported in the bottom right?

2) In Finder open the Go menu then choose Go to Folder…. In the resulting dialog the correct folder is ~/Library/Containers/co.uk.kavcom.cricketcaptain2016/Data/Library/Application Support/Cricket Captain 2016/Childish Things/ Cricket Captain 2016/Saves

Do you see your saves here?

Sureshot

Comment

• Originally posted by 512fm View Post
                    Not sure if this has been pointed out or if its just in my game but playing with New Zealand have noticed when watching highlights that Lockie Ferguson has a dark skin tone rather than pale.
                    Is there any chance this can be fixed in the next patch?

Comment

• I would chuck it in the database updates section tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyburke View Post
                        I would chuck it in the database updates section tbh
                        Yes, please, unfortunately that's why it was missed in the last patch.

I've now fixed him, please do keep all database feedback in that thread, it makes it easier to manage if it's all in one place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Yes, please, unfortunately that's why it was missed in the last patch.

I've now fixed him, please do keep all database feedback in that thread, it makes it easier to manage if it's all in one place.
                          Thanks, sorry about that, will do in future.

Comment

• Bought and downloaded CC16 this morning, menu comes up but then windows kept shutting it down, been through the forum and on the FAQ'S and tried every bit of advice etc but it still will not work, any more advice on what I can do or may be missing?

Comment

• Game has frozen up immediately after I took the new ball. Pretty frustrating, anything I can do to save the innings? I'm 1-0 down on tour of India and it's been a really good response to have them 8/250 needing another 29 to avoid the follow on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
                                Game has frozen up immediately after I took the new ball. Pretty frustrating, anything I can do to save the innings? I'm 1-0 down on tour of India and it's been a really good response to have them 8/250 needing another 29 to avoid the follow on.

Update - Let the game sit for a couple of hours. After returning to it, everything seemed to be in a frozen state still. I proceeded to mash the keyboard for a few seconds and it unlocked into perfect working order. No idea if I triggered it originally, but no need to worry.

Phew!

Comment

Working...
                                X