This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rumblah View Post

Update - Let the game sit for a couple of hours. After returning to it, everything seemed to be in a frozen state still. I proceeded to mash the keyboard for a few seconds and it unlocked into perfect working order. No idea if I triggered it originally, but no need to worry.

Phew!
    This has been a bane of ours, it's pretty much the "perfect" nightmare bug. I have repeated it a couple of times, but not in debug. It seems to be do with batting beyond 160 overs in the first innings, but, it doesn't always do it. In fact, most times I've batted long, it doesn't.

Unfortunately if you load a save from before it breaks, it doesn't, as it's clearing up the problem with a reload. This is our preferred method of creating repros for the team to fix, as it speeds up the fixing process.

FYI, if you press Escape (or Enter if the highlight is focussed on the message box that is/isn't there), it will work. It'll also work if you left-click in the area where the OK button should be. Escape key works best.

Needless to say, we're still looking at this, but having to fix it blind. Which is nasty and time consuming.

Sureshot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

This has been a bane of ours, it's pretty much the "perfect" nightmare bug. I have repeated it a couple of times, but not in debug. It seems to be do with batting beyond 160 overs in the first innings, but, it doesn't always do it. In fact, most times I've batted long, it doesn't.

Unfortunately if you load a save from before it breaks, it doesn't, as it's clearing up the problem with a reload. This is our preferred method of creating repros for the team to fix, as it speeds up the fixing process.

FYI, if you press Escape (or Enter if the highlight is focussed on the message box that is/isn't there), it will work. It'll also work if you left-click in the area where the OK button should be. Escape key works best.

Needless to say, we're still looking at this, but having to fix it blind. Which is nasty and time consuming.

Sureshot.
      I must have hit escape in my keyboard flail Good to know you guys are aware of the issue, and thanks for the reply.

Comment

• I've just won county championship 1st season with SOMERSET but when it came to new season I didn't play against MCC which champions do or a university match 1st game was a county championship game any ideas why

Comment

• Only a small bug, but batting averages not worked out correctly if a player hasn't been dismissed.

Derek Daniel scored 39 NO in his only OD appearance so far, so shouldn't have an average yet, but the game has him with a 39 average. Sure it will be right as soon as he is out, so only a short term mostly cosmetic thing

(Was going to load a screenshot, but playing on iPad and the image is too large for upload. Hopefully makes sense though)

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexB View Post
            Only a small bug, but batting averages not worked out correctly if a player hasn't been dismissed.

Derek Daniel scored 39 NO in his only OD appearance so far, so shouldn't have an average yet, but the game has him with a 39 average. Sure it will be right as soon as he is out, so only a short term mostly cosmetic thing

(Was going to load a screenshot, but playing on iPad and the image is too large for upload. Hopefully makes sense though)
            Interesting point, I've logged.

Comment

• Just a bug I've noticed when playing in the Australian career. If I choose to just play one dayers and T20s and have to earn the captaincy it will make it so that I'm no longer in charge of the one dayers either at the final or at the end of the season. I've tried it a number of times and happens each time

Comment

• Originally posted by breadly View Post
                Just a bug I've noticed when playing in the Australian career. If I choose to just play one dayers and T20s and have to earn the captaincy it will make it so that I'm no longer in charge of the one dayers either at the final or at the end of the season. I've tried it a number of times and happens each time
                Just so we know exactly what you're saying, can you confirm this:

So you take the captaincy (of Australia?) and as you're in charge of the national aise, you're missing the final (or final stages) of the domestic OD comp?

Comment

Just so we know exactly what you're saying, can you confirm this:

So you take the captaincy (of Australia?) and as you're in charge of the national aise, you're missing the final (or final stages) of the domestic OD comp?

I'm not captain of Australia. I just start with captaining Victoria in one dayers and Melbourne Green in T20s. I can play the one day tournament but it will just skip the final if I've made it then at the end of the season I'm just no longer in charge of the one day side. I should also mention I'm playing on iPad
                  Last edited by breadly; 08-24-2016, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for a great game guys.

I am playing the Android version. There seems to be a bug where I can select a bowler to bowl at both ends in consecutive overs. I found this out as I will click on a bowler, but then the bowler above the one I selected is identified as the bowler.

This has happened in various save games.

Comment

Were you stuck on a screen within match, or during a highlight?
                      On a screen within a match.

Comment

• Hey there

I've just noticed a few bugs.

Just had my first online game (domestic t20) and free hits were not applying to the rules. Also, during game creation I set 'ball by ball' to 10 overs, hoping I could at least play ball by ball for half the game, but I did not see any option to even do it a single over. How do you play ball by ball on an online match up?

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by estmsm View Post

On a screen within a match.
                          This could be our new ball freeze. Had it just gone to the 80th over in the 2nd innings of the match?

If it's this new ball freeze, you should be able to get the screen back by pressing the escape key.

Comment

This could be our new ball freeze. Had it just gone to the 80th over in the 2nd innings of the match?

If it's this new ball freeze, you should be able to get the screen back by pressing the escape key.
                            Thanks, but havent faced that issue again after the new update, all good so far. Cheers.

Comment

• Any update on my bugs Sureshot? Internet games are basically unplayable for me without being able to do at least SOME ball by ball...

And the no ball bug?

Comment

• On the coach/physio screen, when specifying what bowling technique to apply, say accuracy, the option doesn't remain highlighted green, whatever colour, after choosing it. Not a problem when choosing batting technique options. Technique days coached, appears on the bowler's screen, but hard to tell whether the option chosen is being followed, without it remaining highlighted. Haven't progressed far enough into the season to read any notifications, eg saying 'X's accuracy has improved' yet...

Comment

Working...
                                X