West Indies National Team Save

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Indies National Team Save

I'm currently in my second season in my West Indies international save. One thing I've found difficult so far is the lack of the talent available at the start of the game. The domestic competition doesn't seem to provide many international level batsmen or bowlers at the beginning of the game. I've had some success with Alzarri Joseph and Leon Johnson, who got two double hundreds in England against them which is the highlight of the save so far. I'm hoping as I progress more young talent comes through the domestic system, however, in my other saves West Indies have never become a force to be reckoned with.

Have any of you guys played with West Indies before in a save, if so how did it go? Does the talent pool increase and more talented players become available? Have you just got frustrated and given up as I have nearly done several times or have you enjoyed some success? I'd be interested to know, even if it was another struggling team that wasn't West Indies.

Good Day Danielallum

In both the previous versions of the games I have played a West Indies International save. I have gotten WI to lank 1 in the world in ODI and Tests, could never get there in T20.

For me in my WI saves, Nikita Miller, Kevin McClean and both Bravo's were game winners

The talent pool gets allot better, normally took me +-5 years. I have also been playing Bangladesh in 2016 and started noticing the same thing after 4 year. Currently ranked 3 in all formats

Comment

Working...
    X