Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why CC2016 is not available for steam on Mac, Why was my save game deleted as it was editior using editor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why CC2016 is not available for steam on Mac, Why was my save game deleted as it was editior using editor.

1. I had purchased cc2016 on steam,but recently bought a macbook, but it appears its not available for mac on steam, I have to buy it again on mac from the appstore, why all other games, I am able to download in mac, is the motive just stealing money or is there another motive behind it.

2. After purchasing cc2016, I hardly played it, because of its glaring mistakes in player attributes, like kohli never seems to play and there are zillion badly scouted attributes, recently I found editor for cc2016, and after that I have been enjoying playing because of it, today I logged in and found that save game which I had edited using editor has been deleted? this is appalling, I hope Chris replies to this.

1. There are various reasons why we don't distribute Mac through steam, last time I looked about only 30% of the games in my steam library (400 or so) could be installed on both PC and Mac. If I buy FIFA on PS4 I don't get it on Xbox 1 for free.

2. Any use of an editor is at the users own risk, we certainly don't do anything that would delete a save.

Comment

Working...
    X