Special Achievements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Achievements

Seem to recall trying this before, but we'll give it a go.

What I want to see is any special scorelines, figures, partnerships - essentially anything you are proud of in your own files. Let's get some discussion going and see who's managed what so far.
    Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Darren Stevens got called up to the England ODI and T20 squads at the tender age of 41 in my Kent save. Was very happy. Outrage how he hasn't featured in some capacity for England.

Comment

Keaton Jennings just scored unbeaten centuries in both innings of a Test match, first time I've seen that happen! He batted through the entire first innings to score 139*, before scoring 148* as we batted to save the Test on the final day!

Comment

Had Liam Livingstone and Will Rhodes both score centuries in each innings of the same Test match. Declared, set Bangladesh 369 and........ lost!

Comment

I personally like:

100 First class 100's
          2000 first class wickets
          15k test match runs
          1000 test wickets

All these are hard to achieve and any player doing it is a bit special, especially if you didn't just keep picking them after they were past the best to tick off the achievement

The first class 100's is pretty hard, especially with few tour games on this version and less CC games this season. You need them in the test team by 20 usually to get near these kind of stats.

Best regen that didn't play for me this year was a Bangladeshi spinner who took over 1000 test wickets and was still very good at 42!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 19.20.20.png
Views:	160
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	62632
            Attached Files

Comment

A few more decent ones
              Attached Files

Comment

I've had quite a few over my save, love these kind of threads!

I'll see if I can get some player ones posted soon!

My best personally is winning every ODI series I played with England until the year 2031. Also won 4/7 T20 World Cups so far in 2033 as well as every world cup except one, although I'll have to wait til a world cup year to confirm that!

Also having maximum ranking points in all 3 formats for a short period of time!

Comment

An almost perfect career for any fast bowler. Averages in ODI and Test cricket under 23, with the ball, and under 7 economy rate in T20I cricket.

Comment

This guy had a special career, the averages dipped at the end as I kept him on until he was 40 but probably the most consistent one day player I've ever had and got the record for test and ODI runs
                    Attached Files

Comment

Comment

I had one of the great victories in my ICC career. Playing as the West Indies, we were forced to follow up and found ourselves in deep trouble at 285/8 in the second innings with a lead of only 40-odd.

I had a session or so at England in overcast conditions late on the fourth day, and my seamers made hay. Came out on the final day to wrap up the final two wickets and complete a memorable victory.

Comment

Working...
                        X