Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebuilding West Indies

Hi guys,

Just wanted to drop into the forum and say I've really enjoying playing this incarnation of the game, used to play it many years ago but have returned after quite a long break. I have begun a series over on my YouTube channel titled 'Rebuilding West Indies' which we're aiming to do just that and restore them to World No1.

A new series starting up on the channel next week see's Jamie Taylor thrust into the head coaching role at the West Indies national team. Can he guide them b...

Thanks for reading and hope to see some of you guys over there!

Just dropped the first proper episode today, would really like to hear your thoughts on it if you could spare a few moments of your time? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KokILhom-P8

Thanks in advance.

Comment

will have a watch later mate, looking forward to seeing a west indies one!

Comment

Just given a few of these a watch, good to see someone else trying out with the Windies. I've pretty much given up with them one series into my second season, although I may go back to it sometime in the future, so I hope you do better than me. You've already made a better start than me with a win against Pakistan in the ODIs, so congrats on that. In terms of players to recommend; Jomel Warrican is the obvious one he was dynamite for me. Stick at it pal, and good luck.

Comment

Hi Nottsboy thanks for the comment. Been an absolute nightmare but we're plodding on with it. Hopefully once we've finished with England we can pick up a win or two against Zimbabwe!

Link to the playlist for anyone wanting to watch! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...pxu95BNRa8DODc

Comment

We're now up to episode 27, if you haven't already seen any of it you can start from the link below!

Comment

Working...
            X