T20 Format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T20 Format

Guys... who decided to add all the extra t20 leagues before actually fixing the t20 gameplay?

"We've got x new t20 leagues"... yeah, but you still can't hit any sixes (just had Jason Roy, batting on 8 agression - hit 52 from 42 balls with 3 fours). Not to mention how hard it seems to be able to score at the same rate as the AI, who seem to be able to S/R at near 200 regularly while I struggle sometimes to not have 4 or 5 dot balls in an over.

Really is time this game added some new in play features - playing t20s isn't fun while the only decision in batting is whether to bat at 7 or 8 agression (can't hit sixes either way) and bowling which now just seems to be a case of you're going at 15 runs an over regardless of where you put the ball.

-

Also, why hasn't the bug in 50 over play been fixed where you can score 190 off the first 30 overs yet 9x out of 10 barely scrape your way to 300 come the end of the innings?

I like the game, and all, but the lack of development in recent years to the actual gameplay has been staggering. Amazing someone green-lit six new t20 leagues while hitting sixes still doesn't happen at anywhere near the frequency it should.

i couldn't agree more with you. this has been an issue for quite a while and it never seems to improve.

Comment

Yep have to say I agree. T20's are extremely unrealistic and frustrating

Comment

Working...
      X