Regens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regens

Is anyone else having difficulty getting decent Regens in All Rounders and Wicket Keepers??
    I'm in year 2026 with Australia, I have Renshaw, Zampa, Smith & Starc (in and out) all in my side.
    My batsman are decent, my other bowlers are average... I have finally got 2 more decent bowlers, but I can never get any All Rounders or Keepers.
    There isn't even enough average keepers...
    ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Yes not enough all rounders. Also the bowlers are so poor at batting it is just absurd. 6 wickets down may as well be all out, on mine the bowlers literally average 2-4. Australia are one of the worst countries to play with due to the lower number of regens in their game due to the low number of FC teams. That's why England, India and Pakistan prosper as the game goes on and everyone else falls away.

Comment

Yeh its funny how that one of, if not the best Cricketing Nation in the world, will dwindle down in 10-15 years? I wouldn't have thought that would happen, hasnt happened in last 20+ years why now? Sureshot you may need to have a look at this issue! In saying that now, I am in 2030, I have a decent keeper batsman, still struggling to get decent bowlers. My batting line up is good. Not all brilliant but I can make do with what I have as I am still #1 in Tests.
      ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

From experience Australia have always slipped in quality in cricket captain. The fact that they have poor wicket-keepers and all-rounders is an accurate representation of their past - like I can only think of Gilchrist as a really good Australian keeper and then the rest have been terrible, at best averaging in the early thirties. They have produced a few good all-rounders in the past the the regens for Australia need to give at least one exceptional batsman and a couple of high quality bowlers. If the devs see this please fix this.

Comment

The game appears broken from 2033 english county season.

No matter who I played or what I tried, the batsman simply dominated the season, and the bowling withered on the vine.

Bowling doesn't develop at all.
          Last edited by CricketFan; 12-31-2017, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X