Zimbabwe career is unrealistic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zimbabwe career is unrealistic!

I’m now in season 2038, and there is a massive problem with the Zimbabwe career mode. Only 2 players of the top 20 2ndxi batting averages plays for a first class team! It is ridiculous that the best players never pick up contracts! The problem is getting worse and worse in the game and is not making it enjoyable! Is there a way to fix this admin? I am using the mobile version

Hi, it'd be useful to have this save. I will send you a message with instructions.

Comment

Okay thanks I will give you the save, let me know how to send it. Thanks

Comment

Hi Sureshot, I didn’t get a message so it might be worthwhile sending ou screenshots?

here is a list of the top 16 or so 2nd grade batting averages for Zimbabwe. All of which excpet 1 don’t play first class matches and this continues on for like 30+ players.

i have also attached some of their stats and some are well into their 30s without a first class game. This happens consistently too.
        unless I just put them in the test side they never end up playing a game.

This is frustrating because I’m basically picking grade cricketers for the test side, and take a lot longer to settle in the test side if they ever do...

unfortunelty this is making me lose interest in the game as I like building nations and not choosing established ones...

im still happy to send the file?

hopwfully this can be fixed?

Comment

Oops, just sent you a pm.

Comment

No worries, Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X