This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

For now it is still limited to per nation, but combined nation teams has been added as a note to our task list. We'll be looking at what else we can do with the new players post-release.

The 2018 database has 2600 more players than 2017.
    I know you have all moved mountains for this release. Just letting you know that nothing would blow my mind more than a combined type of team option or a WORLD XI setup. And thank you for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Clive Rice is in the latest DB in CC18, Garth le Roux currently isn't. But we're discussing this.

For CC18 new captaincy offers will be limited to the domestic systems. International cricket is a bit of a different beast to domestic systems.
      Hi! A big highlight is playing Fantasy teams vs the Lost years of South African cricket. Putting in players who have been there for the last few issues would be a BIG PLUS FOR ME. I can list names if that is any help? Buying the game ASAP. Really hope Kepler Wessels is available for two countries and it would be fun for the same as say Allan Lamb or Graeme Hick or KP.

Comment

Been a loyal player since 2000 (or whenever I started playing Ian Bell was a 16 year old wonder kid).
        I've been playing on iOS the past few years, but today I got the desktop version. It is so, so good. I have been playing for 10 hours...I need a rest :) Well worth the wait.

I do have one query/request (and I understand it is a controversial issue)

Editor?? Like many players of simulation games, I'm a dreamer and love creating my own player who becomes the greatest cricketer to ever grace the planet!
        Is there any possibility of an editor being released?

There hasn't been an editor for several years. I get that not everyone likes the editor or views it as pointles or cheating. It isn't - we should be able to simulate the game how we want. Would be happy to pay!

Comment

ps what I mean is - charge for an editor just like Football Manager does.

Comment

Ive been calling for a fixture and player editor for years now!
            It would take the game to another level.

Comment

What can we do to help spread news about the game? I think you deserve it this year. I've posted on Twitter and Facebook. I've written to Pc Powerplay magazine in Australia and IGN to review the game? Ideas welcome.

Comment

I have posted on various subs on reddit,

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback and comments. Could you help us out by writing a review on Steam/Play Store etc? We?ll work on all the suggestions we can as soon as possible and add anything else to the 2019 pot. Thanks for your support of the game and helping us to our 20th year.

Comment

Originally posted by hallmitchell View Post

Hi! A big highlight is playing Fantasy teams vs the Lost years of South African cricket. Putting in players who have been there for the last few issues would be a BIG PLUS FOR ME. I can list names if that is any help? Buying the game ASAP. Really hope Kepler Wessels is available for two countries and it would be fun for the same as say Allan Lamb or Graeme Hick or KP.
                    Listing names would be good, can you put it in the database feedback thread?

Can only have one country for a player, and wouldn't be possible to change that for CC2018, maybe in the future.

Comment

Hi

I haven't got the game yet as I'm on MAC.

Does anybody know if Gareth Berg is available for England and is Charlie Hemphrey available for Australia... or England?

Many thanks

Comment

I love the new feature of all previous international players records, in the all time greats, it`s just a pity that the 16 South African players, that were in the rebel tours during the 1980`s were not included.

Comment

Originally posted by Springbok 1970 View Post
                          I love the new feature of all previous international players records, in the all time greats, it`s just a pity that the 16 South African players, that were in the rebel tours during the 1980`s were not included.
                          We're going to look to add these, I think I can see someone has posted them on the database feedback forum.

Can you please reply to that thread with extra players you want?

Comment

Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
                            Hi

I haven't got the game yet as I'm on MAC.

Does anybody know if Gareth Berg is available for England and is Charlie Hemphrey available for Australia... or England?

Many thanks
                            Gareth Berg is not available for England. Hemphrey is available for Australia.

If either of those are wrong, please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Springbok 1970 View Post
                              Hi Springbok. Have you seen the list yet? And keep in mind a lot of Rebel Tour player snuck in an international or two at the tail end of their careers like Clive Rice, Jimmy Cook etc. Check out the list and see what you think??

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
                                Thanks for all the feedback and comments. Could you help us out by writing a review on Steam/Play Store etc? We?ll work on all the suggestions we can as soon as possible and add anything else to the 2019 pot. Thanks for your support of the game and helping us to our 20th year.
                                Just posted my review on STEAM and i encourage all the other fans and purchasers to do so to! This is easily the best and most inclusive cricket game out there! Thank you for such a great game over the years!

Comment

Working...
                                X