This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2018 Release Date

Cricket Captain 2018 was submitted for Steam approval yesterday. If all goes well we will be releasing on July 12th. Android will be releasing same time as PC. Mac and iOS will likely be a day or two later due to Apple approval.

More development news coming later today.

Just as a heads up to anyone who spots the change on our Steam page. Steam is being a bit weird, I just tried to push the time back to later today, 4pm, but it's also pushed the date back automatically to 17th July.

We're still pending Steam approval, and can't release until that is done. We're hoping today for this, but might not be until tomorrow. When that is done, we're ready to go.

Comment

ahh bummer was thinking of skipping two hours of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        Just as a heads up to anyone who spots the change on our Steam page. Steam is being a bit weird, I just tried to push the time back to later today, 4pm, but it's also pushed the date back automatically to 17th July.

We're still pending Steam approval, and can't release until that is done. We're hoping today for this, but might not be until tomorrow. When that is done, we're ready to go.
        Just noticed this myself and was startled, great to hear we're still (hopefully) on track or at least not too far away.

Comment

Still hoping that it get released by night.

Comment

Was showing July 17th tentative launch on STEAM. Looks like may be delayed further!

Comment

Originally posted by ruby23 View Post
              Was showing July 17th tentative launch on STEAM. Looks like may be delayed further!
              Read literally four posts up.

Comment

Anymore news?

Comment

Release date pushed back to the 18th by the looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

... Please read.

Comment

Yes, there was a bizarre issue with Steamworks, where I tried to push the time back and keep the same date, but it decided to push the date back as well and didn't give me an option to change.

Chris and I just getting India squad picks in, then I'll be doing a Steam build and going live. 1pm today hopefully.

Comment

Any update on the iOS release date

Comment

it's not released yet Nigel :(

Comment

yay it's released. thanks

Comment

Released. ?17.99. Bring it on.

Comment

Working...
                              X