X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2018 Coach and Physio changes and good Dropbox news

We've been making some changes to coach and physio for Cricket Captain 2018
    • You can now train batsmen to be middle order players or openers. Middle order batsman who are successfully trained with opener training, will go from 20 over opener, to OD opener, to full opener.
    • If you assign bowling technique training to a batsman who is good with the ball, you can convert them into an all-rounder.
    • If you give batting technique training to a bowler who is good with the bat, you can convert them into an all-rounder.
    • You can now train your bowlers to improve in Defensive and Aggressive OD bowling.
    • We?ve separated fielder training from the main coaching sessions, so that you get fielding sessions in addition to batting/bowling sessions.
    • Good news for Dropbox users, we've already got Dropbox Production status for CC2018, last year was frustrating with Dropbox approval, but we're set up nicely with it for CC2018.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 07-12-2018, 10:22 AM.

WoW it is such a great news , can't wait for the game. I believe the game has finally move on from its traditional roots.

Comment

Just decrease the age of a regen from 18 to 15 so that we can mould them to our likings when they reach 18/19.

Comment

Does anybody know if it is possible to train the batsman up more than one aggression level for white ball cricket. E.g I am trying to get Max Holden from Def to Agg but currently appears to get stuck on Avg.

Comment

is it possible to train a batter up to be a wicket keeper?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimdog87 View Post
            Does anybody know if it is possible to train the batsman up more than one aggression level for white ball cricket. E.g I am trying to get Max Holden from Def to Agg but currently appears to get stuck on Avg.
            I have never been successful training a batsman up more than one aggression level.
            What I mean by that is that you can get them from defensive to average, but not to aggressive.
            Moreover the training allocations are frustratingly random and infrequent.
            YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

You can only train a player up one aggression level, currently.

Originally posted by jjamez View Post
              is it possible to train a batter up to be a wicket keeper?
              Not this year, nice idea though. I've noted it.

Comment

Can you please make the player development a bit more dynamic? Just increase the gap b/w initial and potential levels for some players especially the very young ones

Comment

Working...
                X