Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In February 2020 playing an International save as Australia, been keeping tabs on the domestic tables and... Red Melbourne finishing 6th and going straight into the final is a bit weird. Green Melbourne beat the Strikers in the semi and don't progress. Red Melbourne actually win and Adelaide crowned champions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tJDLylf.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	324.8 KB
ID:	65205

Comment

• Mac OSX 10.14.2 version 1.7

Massive CPU drain on ICC 2018. Cannot replicate on ICC 2017 and this wasn't there in the 1.5 version for ICC 2018. This causes the highlights to be very clunky, even the interface at times takes some time to catch up. Much like the previous 1.6 version unplayable unfortunately. I know Mojave has been causing a lot of problems for developers across the board so I feel your pain but this is definitely game breaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by tucky View Post
        Mac OSX 10.14.2 version 1.7

Massive CPU drain on ICC 2018. Cannot replicate on ICC 2017 and this wasn't there in the 1.5 version for ICC 2018. This causes the highlights to be very clunky, even the interface at times takes some time to catch up. Much like the previous 1.6 version unplayable unfortunately. I know Mojave has been causing a lot of problems for developers across the board so I feel your pain but this is definitely game breaking.
        I've asked TickTock to investigate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
          In February 2020 playing an International save as Australia, been keeping tabs on the domestic tables and... Red Melbourne finishing 6th and going straight into the final is a bit weird. Green Melbourne beat the Strikers in the semi and don't progress. Red Melbourne actually win and Adelaide crowned champions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tJDLylf.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	324.8 KB
ID:	65205

That looks weird, have you got the game in that season still? I'd like to know what happened in the match between Adelaide and Melbourne. Ie, was it a draw, etc. Screenshot of the group table would be good too.

Comment

• Originally posted by tucky View Post
            Mac OSX 10.14.2 version 1.7

TickTock have investigated, on Mojave on both a Mac Mini and Macbook Pro, their reply:

"I have set the highlights to show on every ball and turned volume up loud and played quite a few overs, not seen any performance issues yet."

He also checked it the Macbook Pro ran as well on battery as it did plugged in, and it does. Mac, like Windows, has different performance settings on laptops for plugged in/battery.

1) Have you got any system updates pending?

2) What machine are you using?

Sureshot

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

That looks weird, have you got the game in that season still? I'd like to know what happened in the match between Adelaide and Melbourne. Ie, was it a draw, etc. Screenshot of the group table would be good too.
              Obviously you do not follow this thread very regularly, as the user "morty" posted several similar screenshots in December.

It looks like such a diabolical gameplay issue that it demands swift attention.
              YouTube
              Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Green Melbourne won the semi but didn't progress - I've progressed too far and can't access the fixtures anymore unfortunately. Here is the table as requested.

Comment

• This might have been noted already but with the increased number of run outs in this version I've realised that runs scored before the run out aren't added when they should be. i.e. if a batsman is run out attempting a second run , the first run should be counted. I don't know if this is a bug or just an oversight...but hopefully its something easy to fix.

Comment

• Hi

A bit late and the Database threads seem to be closed but one for next year maybe...

I selected Ben Laughlin in a T20 International for Australia. Now he’s already capped at ODI (2008) and T20I but on his page it said T20I debut 2018 (ie: when I picked him) which obviously isn’t correct.

Also, I’ve noticed that sometimes when a catch is dropped, it will say in the bowling info. Dropped Catch 1 but quite often the red line showing where the ball went so you can figure out who dropped it doesn’t appear. I’m on MAC by the way.

Many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael H View Post
                      This might have been noted already but with the increased number of run outs in this version I've realised that runs scored before the run out aren't added when they should be. i.e. if a batsman is run out attempting a second run , the first run should be counted. I don't know if this is a bug or just an oversight...but hopefully its something easy to fix.
                      Hmm, I'm getting Chris to check.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rumblah View Post

Green Melbourne won the semi but didn't progress - I've progressed too far and can't access the fixtures anymore unfortunately. Here is the table as requested.
                        Thanks, there's something useful on that screenshot. I'm checking this with Andy. I'll let you know when I hear back.

Comment

• My save file is now crashing after the coin toss of a Test match every time I attempt to progess. The save has been doing some odd things in recent times, whenever I hit continue to progress the game completely freaks out and (I play in windowed mode) the top bar will even state "not responding" during this time before it kicks back into life. Does the same thing trying to load the save file up as well. I've had a brief look at the save file size to see if maybe there's something wrong there, it's only 11.8mb (started a brand new file as a reference and its 9.2mb).

Same save file as the above weird BBL screenshots.

Edit - none of these problems occur in full screen mode. Hm.
                          Last edited by Rumblah; 01-24-2019, 06:06 AM.

Comment

• Game was running fine last night, but today is crashing as soon as I click on either bat or bowl from the coin toss screen. Seems to pause for a second and sends me back to the desktop.

I have crash logs in my game folder if they are of interest.

Edit: Have also tried running as admin and in both fullscreen and windowed mode.
                            Last edited by KangaAU; 01-24-2019, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• We've put a new build out on Steam that should fix this issue, can you please grab it and report back.

Comment

• Out of the dozen or so matches I have played today, it has only crashed once. The build must have fixed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X