This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
    In February 2020 playing an International save as Australia, been keeping tabs on the domestic tables and... Red Melbourne finishing 6th and going straight into the final is a bit weird. Green Melbourne beat the Strikers in the semi and don't progress. Red Melbourne actually win and Adelaide crowned champions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tJDLylf.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	324.8 KB
ID:	65205
    Same thing happens to me. Super annoying. Click image for larger version

Name:	1544762542307454.png
Views:	344
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	65254

Comment

• I've downloaded the demo of 2018 version. But when i try to play international matches, the game exits after coin toss. I don't understand what the problem is. Please reply ASAP.

Comment

• I found out today that a batsman cannot retire hurt off a free hit.
        This screen pops up and then play goes back to how it was before the ball, with the effected batter remaining at the crease.
        However the player was unable to bowl/field in the second inning and was still injured after the match.
        YouTube
        Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by suhruth View Post
          I've downloaded the demo of 2018 version. But when i try to play international matches, the game exits after coin toss. I don't understand what the problem is. Please reply ASAP.
          Hi,

We'll be doing a new demo build soon that will fix this.
          Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
          I found out today that a batsman cannot retire hurt off a free hit.
          This screen pops up and then play goes back to how it was before the ball, with the effected batter remaining at the crease.
          However the player was unable to bowl/field in the second inning and was still injured after the match.
          I've logged this for Chris to look at.
          Originally posted by morty View Post

Same thing happens to me. Super annoying. Click image for larger version  Name:	1544762542307454.png Views:	10 Size:	109.2 KB ID:	65254

Sorry about this guys. We've found and fixed the issue on our side, so will be fixed in the next few days when we do another Steam patch. The fix will work for the next season change over, can't make it work for current seasons unfortunately.
          Last edited by Sureshot; 01-29-2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• We've just released an update on Steam that fixes the Aus 20 Over format issue. This will only come in to effect on the next season change in your save, as we can't fix it during ongoing seasons.

This update should also be available shortly on iOS and Mac.

Comment

• This time it gave me the win when I got run out attempting a single. Here are the screenshots
              YouTube
              Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Hi,

We'll be doing a new demo build soon that will fix this.

I've logged this for Chris to look at.

Sorry about this guys. We've found and fixed the issue on our side, so will be fixed in the next few days when we do another Steam patch. The fix will work for the next season change over, can't make it work for current seasons unfortunately.
                Awesome, thank you very much.

also I may be wrong but the international ratings seem bugged (I'm not sure exactly how they work, obviously points don't keep adding up or each team would get to 1000+ eventually)

I'm in international career, I check my test rating before a series, win the series, check ratings again and sometimes I don't get the 2 points.

How does the point system work exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by morty View Post
                  also I may be wrong but the international ratings seem bugged (I'm not sure exactly how they work, obviously points don't keep adding up or each team would get to 1000+ eventually)

I'm in international career, I check my test rating before a series, win the series, check ratings again and sometimes I don't get the 2 points.

How does the point system work exactly?
                  It gives you two points for a series win over a team, one for a draw and one for a loss.

So with 11 possible opponents, the maximum rating a team can achieve is 44.

Say if you beat Australia in Australia the last time you visited and then do it again you do not get extra points but instead keep your two points from the last series win.

It is overly simplistic and does not factor in the strength of the opposition. Personally I think that away series wins should be rated higher.
                  YouTube
                  Facebook

Comment

• This has been mentioned before before but is still yet to be fixed. Partnerships and partnership records do not end when a player retired hurt but continue with the next player in.
                    YouTube
                    Facebook

Comment

• RUN OUT WITHOUT FACING AVERAGE BUG

Hi

There's still a bug in the game where being run out without facing registers as not out. I'm sure this has existed for a long time.

I played the T20 tri-series as Zimbabwe, had same opener in all four games, out in the first three then run out as non-striker off first ball of match in the fourth. I know the not out doesn't show until the conclusion off the match but even after the match it still says 4 career innings and 1 not out so inflates his average. I think he had 31 runs but showed as averaging 10.33 but should obviously be about 7.8 or something.

Many thanks. Looking forward to CC19

Comment

• Anyone on Mac having issues loading the game? I go to open it, get the usual game centre message, cancel it and then it just black screens.

Using High Sierra 10.13.4 if that helps.

Comment

• Couple of very minor graphical things:

When the last wicket is taken off the last ball of a One Day innings, for some reason the scorecard reverts back to nine overs for the bowler and 49 for the match. I'll attach some screenshots if that isn't clear.

Name:	mHaPfYz.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	65345

Name:	xGVBJt5.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	65346

As you can see it's still calculating the economy based off the full ten overs but yeah, something that does annoy me ever so slightly.

Secondly, when I'm in the squad selection screen, and am trying to view Australian domestic performances via the competition view, the label will say 'IND FC' or 'IND One Day'. Occasionally I can reset it by clicking on it a second time and it's very clearly just a labelling problem but yeah, again a fraction annoying at times. The actual stats and everything view normally, for some reason the labels wires are just crossed. Will screenshot when I get to a home Summer.

Comment

• I registered a new team for online play today and never played a match with the team. Now when I go to login to internet game with that team I get this message. It happens on Android and PC. It is like the online team and the file have somehow been separated from each other. It is strange because everything was synced with Dropbox.
                            YouTube
                            Facebook

Comment

• my game on the android has gone a funny colour and I can't read the text.

Comment

• Here is the bug I mentioned earlier when you train an opener to middle order.
                                Here Washington Sundar was trained to FC middle order and now it shows his preferred position as #1?

Also it would be nice if someone from Childish Things could acknowledge the false claim attached to the release of CC18, that batsmen and bowlers can be trained to become allrounders, and issue a formal apology to the buyers of the game who were deceived.
                                YouTube
                                Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X