This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Yes, both have 8 week injuries from 1st April. These look to be working.
    Hi Sureshot, while you're around can you please approve my story thread? It did the thing again where after an edit it needs approval :/

Comment

Nige, still think you might want to look at Ben Raine as a possible all rounder, he hit 113 off 46 balls last night batting at No.4 in T20 and took 2-28, bats at No.8 in FC.
      Also Tom Moores bats at 7 in FC and at 3 in One Day/T20.

Changed Raine to all-rounder and to #4 in 20Over. Changed Tom Moores batting pos preferences.

Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2018, 10:58 AM.
      Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

The Biggest issue i've found is with Simranjit Singh from Ireland. IRL he is a Right Handed Off Spinner and Right Handed Batsman. In CC he is a left handed batsman and pace bowler.

Changed.

Nation Changes:
        Nantie Hayward: Ireland -> South Africa

Changed.

Nick Larkin: Australia -> Ireland (although he's really both)

Been checking this with our Aus tester, Larkin born in Aus and by all accounts is Australian. Played for Ireland in 2014 in two List A matches against Sri Lanka A. He'll stay as Australian for now.

Role Changes:
        Stuart Thompson: Bowler > Allrounder Changed.
        Greg Thompson: Batsman > Allrounder Changed
        Tim Murtagh: RFM > RM Will reply to you on this matter.

FC Batting position changes:
        Paul Stirling: 2 > 4 Changed to #5 in FC based on his stats. .
        Niall O'Brien: 2 > 4 Changed
        Sean Terry: Opener > 4/5 Changed to #4, I know he has now retired, but hmm, not sure we should do that.

Ability Changes:
        Tim Murtagh: Underpowered (See Below)
        Paul Stirling: Underpowered Bowling (See Below)
        Dom Bess: Overpowered Potential Slightly tweaked
        Will Pukovski: Underpowered Potential Tweaked, not a lot of data to go on though.
        Will Sutherland: Underpowered Potential Significantly improved with the ball.

Also, after 2023, Afghanistan and especially Ireland need more tests. By April 1 2028, Ireland have only ever played 20 tests. Afghanistan only about 33.

Just some suggestions.

We've improved all Ireland abilities.
        Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2018, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Enjoying the new game!

Thanks!

Only played one series slowly so far (as West Indies vs SL) so won't comment on abilities just line up:

Sri Lanka:

- Dilruwan Perera opened and hardly bowled. In real life he's a frontline spinner who can bat a bit and occasionally opens as a kind of pinch hitter. (change to no.8 preference with emphasis on bowling - he's just taken 6 for 32 against SA!)

Changed to all-rounder with #8 pref in all formats

- Kusal Mendis was keeping which I don't think he's done at all internationally (Dickwella should be the designated keeper if in the team, as he was)

Changed Kusal to PT keeper.

- Angelo Mathews batted at 7 and opened the bowling. He should come in at 5 and rarely bowl these days, at least in tests.

Shouldn't be opening the bowling as his ability isn't that good, but given him a nobble with the ball anyway. changed to just batsman, he really isn't bowling any more. Improved Mathews with the bat.

When there are lots of players who all have the same batting number preference perhaps it should then go to batting average? This would avoid issue of Mathews at 7.

Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2018, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Changes needed for Surrey:

Gus Atkinson is a bowler, not a batsman. Should be RMF.

Changed.

Will Jacks is an all-rounder who bowls Off Break.

Changed. We had someone in the DB feedback forum report he wasn't AR, but having looked at some articles, think he definitely is. Again tough when there's not many recorded matches played.
            Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Few minor ones:

- Arron Lilley is down as no.8 in T20 in-game for Lancs but should be no.3

Changed.
              - Sharif for Derbyshire plays all three formats but I believe he is on a one day/T20 contract - guessing this can?t be changed though?

Unfortunately not.

- Zak Chappell doesn?t play for Leics in-game but is a regular in all three formats

Significantly improved with the ball.

- Agree that Ben Raine should probably be an all rounder

Changed.
              Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2018, 11:39 AM.

Comment

In Indian Squad , Kuldeep Yadav is mentioned a an allrounder , but he is Left-arm chinaman

Turned him in to a bowler and reduced bat ability.

Chris is looking in to Chinaman animations and various supporting changes required for chinamen implementation.

Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2018, 11:43 AM.
                After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                Is my Next Dream

Comment

James Vince is batting at number 7 in FC games for Hampshire

Comment

Kepler Wessels is available for South Africa and not available for Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
                      Not sure if this is the right section for it, but Starc and Cummins are available in-game for the ODI series against England, and Hazlewood two weeks into that series. Nothing major, but all of these guys are still some way being fit in real life at the current date.

Also, and I know this is definitely the wrong area for it, but will there be a sub forum for story related threads just to keep everything neat? No problem if the answer is no, I've got a hyper-realistic story on the go which I've been preparing for a couple of weeks now.
                      I like the idea of a sub-forum for stories, will sort later today.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                        Toby roland-jones is available for selection for England at the beginning of the save, isnt he injured for the full season?
                        His injury was at the end of April.

Comment

Surrey
                          Gus Atkinson is not a batsmen, he is a tailender and RMF
                          Will Jacks - is a part time off spin bowler not RM

Already changed both. Will Jacks will be all-rounder.

Leicestershire
                          Zak Chappell is rated as one of the quickest bowlers in county cricket but only down as a RMF

Changed to RF.

Gloucester - Ryan Higgins RM down as RFM - bowls the same pace as Noema-Barnett who is correctly listed as RM

You're right on Higgins, just watched some videos of him bowling.

Hampshire - Sean Ervine has been bowling off spin for the past few years

Changed

Middlesex - George Scott is an allrounder, Ethan Bamber is at best RMF, Tom Barber is rapid and should be LF

Will reply on George Scott. Barber changed.

Northants - Luke Proctor is RMF

Worcestershire - Pennington should be RFM

Yorkshire - Thompson is an all rounder

Changed.
                          Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Woof7747 View Post
                            Role Changes:
                            Tim Murtagh: RFM > RM Will reply to you on this matter.
                            See my edits on your post for other comments.

You sure he's RM? I know he has been getting on in age so his pace might have dropped, but I always remember him being consistent 80mph?

Comment

Originally posted by Prefect View Post
                              James Vince is batting at number 7 in FC games for Hampshire
                              Consistently?

Comment

Originally posted by hallmitchell View Post
                                Kepler Wessels is available for South Africa and not available for Australia.
                                Hmm, he played for Aus more, but he returned to SA when the international ban was lifted. Arguably without the ban he would have played more for SA?

We don't have dual nationalities, I'm inclined to leave him as SA.

Comment

Working...
                                X