X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DCRES View Post
    Surrey

Middlesex - George Scott is an allrounder, Ethan Bamber is at best RMF, Tom Barber is rapid and should be LF

Will reply on George Scott. Barber changed.

Northants - Luke Proctor is RMF

Worcestershire - Pennington should be RFM

Just quoting you here to clarify something.

"Ethan Bamber is at best RMF"

You know for Cricket Captain that RMF is faster than RFM, don't you? Just a little concerned with your wording there.

Comment

Ah apologies I did miss that at the top of this thread so some of my classifications my be a little off. In which case Bamber bowls similar pace to Murtagh so if Murtagh is RFM then that would correct for Bamber.

Conversely my classifications on the following probably need a bit more details so you are happy with the information provided:

Pennington bowls mid to top 80mph which would mean your originally RMF is correct. Luke Proctor bowls around mid 70mph so again your original RFM is more appropriate. Atkinson at Surrey would touch 80mph so is probably in between RFM & RMF

Comment

Okay, we sound good on that then. Should have a new build out today.

Comment

My initial observations on the mistakes in DB... Dilruwan Perera is an off-spinning bowling all-rounder, not an opening bat. Other comments within the images.

Comment

Okay, I've been tweeking Afghanistan players. Perera and some of those SL changes have been mentioned and responded to in the thread in here.

Database that is in Version 18.01/18.21 comes up to here.
            Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Hmm, he played for Aus more, but he returned to SA when the international ban was lifted. Arguably without the ban he would have played more for SA?

We don't have dual nationalities, I'm inclined to leave him as SA.
              Point taken!

Comment

Liam livingstone is down as an all rounder.

Comment

Is Jofra Archers qualification built into the game (presume not)? Would it make more sense to have him available for England if not given it's ECB rules that are blocking him being qualified right now and not ICC rules?

Comment

Right gents, new update out on Steam and coming very soon on Android.

This update contains a new database, if you want these changes you'll need to start a new save.

I've made a note a few posts up of where I'm at.

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                    Liam livingstone is down as an all rounder.
                    I'm unsure on this, couldn't make my mind up. He bowls quite a bit, but is it enough? I think he bowls more than most part-timers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hampshire View Post
                      Is Jofra Archers qualification built into the game (presume not)? Would it make more sense to have him available for England if not given it's ECB rules that are blocking him being qualified right now and not ICC rules?
                      Chris' made him WI Kolpak and he should then change in to English qualified after one in-game year.

Comment

Right gents, new update out on Steam and coming very soon on Android.

This update contains a new database, if you want these changes you'll need to start a new save.

I've made a note a few posts up of where I'm at.

I'm unsure on this, couldn't make my mind up. He bowls quite a bit, but is it enough? I think he bowls more than most part-timers.
                        I agree he bowls quite a bit for Lancashire but similar to keaton jennings he?s a batsmen who can bowl. I cant ever seeing liam livingstone getting picked for england as an all rounder. He might bowl a few overs now and again but in international cricket his bowling would get found out. He?s a batsmen for me. Its just kind of annoying when in the game im looking and he?s taken 40-50 first class wickets for Lancashire in one season!
                        One that ive thought about shouldnt dominic bess be an all rounder? He can clearly bat and has a first class hundred. Or is he a bowler that can bat?

Comment

All-rounder is such a murky area, I spend a lot of time asking myself, "is he?", you've got a point on Livingstone I think.

Comment

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
                            In Indian Squad , Kuldeep Yadav is mentioned a an allrounder , but he is Left-arm chinaman

Turned him in to a bowler and reduced bat ability.

Chris is looking in to Chinaman animations and various supporting changes required for chinamen implementation.
                            Thanks for the updates and this is nice to hear specifcally. It wouldn't have been an issue a few years ago but at the moment there seem to be quite a few chinamen bowlers getting into test teams.

Comment

All-rounder is such a murky area, I spend a lot of time asking myself, "is he?", you've got a point on Livingstone I think.
                              This does seem very tricky but I think erring on the side of speciality batsman and bowlers is right in terms of categorisation, but leaving the 'hidden' abilities there to allow the player to discover whether the players can be used in a different way. Graham Gooch took about 250 FC wickets but surely nobody remembers him as an allrounder?

Comment

Definitely a murky area! the way i think about it is are they an actual genuine all rounder or just someone who can bat a bit or bowl a bit.
                                For example starc can definitely bat but he isnt no all around.
                                Anyways im really enjoying the game so far!
                                Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2018, 05:55 PM. Reason: Fixed broken quote

Comment

Working...
                                X