Thanks for your support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for your support

Thanks for all the feedback and comments. They?re incredibly valuable in helping us make the game as good as it can be. If you have a moment, please write a review on Steam/Play Store etc. We?ll work on all the suggestions we can as soon as possible and add anything else to the 2019 pot. Thanks for your support of the game and helping us to our 20th year.

Excellent game and I like the new added graphics - fielder returns to the bowler's end. Think I'm right in saying the wicketkeeper stumping graphics have been given a shot in the arm as well.

I posted a review on Steam, lots of praise and one minor gripe... there are still no female spectators in the crowd. None that I can see anyhow.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Great thanks. Reviews are massively important. Most people on this forum appreciate the many hours that go into adding new features, balancing the engine, and creating the huge database of players. This is a small team and we couldn?t do it without the help of people here.

Female supporters. Not sure what happened there. We even had them is the 2D engine.

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X