Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stars of the Future - Help!

Hi

I hope that nobody minds me opening a new thread.

Has anyone got any tips on young uncapped players (Ideally English) but please use this thread to help fans of all countries, that are coming up as world beaters in your version of the game?

Have you got a sixteen-year-old romping past 1000 Test runs at an average of 60+ or a bowler who's claimed 100 wickets at less than 20 apiece?

I really like developing uncapped players, it provides some purity to their stats and you can really see their career progression. If anybody has any tips then I'd really appreciate it. I'll admit that I play on Easy Mode and start to fall down when I replace the current crop with uncapped players.

Also, does batsman's preferred position in the order seem to actually effect their performance?

Many thanks

I'd recommend Billy Root right now, the man is an absolute machine on my file
    Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

In my game Dominic Bess is the world number 1 ranked Test bowler at the end of the first season, Shadab Khan is great but he's pretty well known. Gabe Bell is really overrated in this game and is a brilliant T20 bowler. Sandeep Lamichhane from Nepal looks brilliant too

Comment

Working...
      X