Special Achievements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Achievements

As with last year, it would be great if you achieve something special then decide to share on it here for all to see. Be it a remarkable player career, a superb World Cup final or perhaps a record partnership, throw it in the thread for us all to appreciate.
    Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

It is with the heaviest of hearts that I regret to say I didn't screenshot in game, but I did later on in my game records. The screenshot for this match was taken in just my fourth game played. I opted for a Champions Trophy challenge to start of my Cricket Captain 2018 experience and saw very quickly the improvements to the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Prefect View Post
      It is with the heaviest of hearts that I regret to say I didn't screenshot in game, but I did later on in my game records. The screenshot for this match was taken in just my fourth game played. I opted for a Champions Trophy challenge to start of my Cricket Captain 2018 experience and saw very quickly the improvements to the game engine.
      Poor Guptill, missing out!

Comment

This is as good as it's got for me so far. Cook 198 to follow 160 not out in the Tests v Pakistan. Jamie Overton 6-14 against Oz in an ODI.

Last edited by Silly Point; 07-22-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

6-66 for Ed Barnard in an ODI in Sri Lanka! Root surpassed Cook’s 198 with 230 as well.

Last edited by Silly Point; 07-23-2018, 09:04 PM.

Comment

DBD nearly got to 501, 440 off only 550 balls

Comment

Won by 10 wickets, chased down 234!

Comment

Well bowled Craig!

Comment

2020 and toppled the Aussies in their own backyard! Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180806-134146.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	326.9 KB ID:	64546
                  Last edited by bryce87; 08-06-2018, 03:03 AM.
                  YouTube
                  Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
                    As with last year, it would be great if you achieve something special then decide to share on it here for all to see. Be it a remarkable player career, a superb World Cup final or perhaps a record partnership, throw it in the thread for us all to appreciate.
                    Great pick Jaysuria, I had him in my 2017 save in later seasons, missed him being available at the start of 2018 wish I'd have paid more attention!

Comment

Comment

Some of the sting after having to restart my Afghanistan save after accidentally deleting it is gone after toppling India on a rank turner in the first test. Note the epic second innings 89 from Rashid Khan from number 8!Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	325.5 KB ID:	64606
                        Last edited by bryce87; 08-07-2018, 01:14 PM.
                        YouTube
                        Facebook

Comment

Another triple hundred partnership for Cook and Hameed, the highest ever successful Test run chase courtesy of Vince and Root and... errr, 43 all out against Pakistan!

Comment

Chased down above 500 in a Test match.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	370.5 KB
ID:	64654 25 needed off last over and six needed off the last ball. No problem for Najibullah.
                              YouTube
                              Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X