How to spot promising regens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to spot promising regens?

I play FC games only and I am looking to sign players from the youth tab at the end of each season. How do you take a chance on someone? Do I just sign the most expensive player? What is a good second XI average to watch out for? Or is age important?

Hi. I think the averages vary a bit between countries but above 55 batting in 2nd X1 cricket seems solid and 45-50 for 2nd X1 one day. I like to look at both forms of the game when deciding to help find a rounded player. Hundreds conversion rate is also a good indicator of players who can play substantial innings. For bowling anybody under 20 is often worth considering. I prefer the younger players because you have more time to train them - somehow its more satisfying to improve a weaker 18 year old than sign a fully fledged player at 23 who walks into international cricket after a few months.
    I've not played the new game much yet though so the regens might have been changed a bit.

Comment

It's been changed some what but a player with high 2nd xi average and age above 21 with high salary demand is often good however there is a twist this time and players with low 2nd xi averages and young age can develop in to a future super stars after 5 years or so. But it's a gamble so I would advise you to go for the first type as they are quiet in abundance and are sureshot successful..

Comment

Working...
      X