Forum weirdness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum weirdness

We've upgraded the forum this morning to the latest version. Shaun has also been doing some work that should hopefully stop some of the weirdness.

If anyone gets any ? instead of ' can you take a screenshot of the forum and message it to me.

Anything else, please continue to report it to me.

Rumblah

Fantastic. I often get the '?' thing so will keep an eye out in the future.

Comment

Thanks. I wondered why that always happened. Thanks for getting the game out on Mac.

Comment

Hi Sureshot, managed to get a '?' just now, in place of a '-' in my story thread. Screenshot attached.

Edit: Logged.
        Last edited by Sureshot; 07-20-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I had another user flag my post as spam and it disappeared. That was weird since I have been posting here since 2009!

Should it not be reviewed by a third party before completely disappearing?

Post now approved.
          Last edited by Sureshot; 07-20-2018, 11:29 AM.
          YouTube
          Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
            I had another user flag my post as spam and it disappeared. That was weird since I have been posting here since 2009!

Should it not be reviewed by a third party before completely disappearing?
            It probably hasn't completely disappeared, just unapproved which you can't see. I will take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
              Hi Sureshot, managed to get a '?' just now, in place of a '-' in my story thread. Screenshot attached.

Edit: Logged.
              Shaun has made a setting change on the forum for character set. Please let me know if you see this again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

It probably hasn't completely disappeared, just unapproved which you can't see. I will take a look.
                I went back and edited the post and it got flagged again. So turns out it was not another user but maybe a forum problem?
                YouTube
                Facebook

Comment

Does it do it if you edit other posts?

Comment

Working...
                  X