- Updated fixtures including more Tests for Ire/Afg
    - Added message for training batting/bowling/fielding improvement
    - Improved final XI batting order
    - Fixed ground records message boxes/achievements
    - Banned players no longer added to available list
    - Added 21 South Africa ATG players from the 70s/80s
    - Kolpak players now shown in Player Records screen
    - Kolpak players available for all-time-greats series
    - Fixed domestic team finance issue (franchise 20over player salary rebates)
    - Removed FC/OD friendly matches during 20over comp (caused team selection issue)

Android, Mac and iOS updates for this patch are all available now.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 07-24-2018, 08:11 PM.

Hello. Would we need to start a new save for the updates to take effect?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      Latest update is live on Steam.

Fix-list:

- Fixed bug with squad selection loop after 2019 World Cup
      - Fixed bug that set player-type icon for youth all-rounders to bat/opener
      - Fixed messages reporting incorrect series result
      - Updated database based on forum feedback
      - Removed FC/OD friendly matches during 20over comp (caused team selection issue)

Android and iOS/Mac coming later today.
      Thank you for the updated Database!!

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyfizzle0 View Post
        Hello. Would we need to start a new save for the updates to take effect?
        - To pick up new database changes, you need to start a new save. Check out the database thread to see what I've done, but for me, the previous database was still very good.
        - Updated fixtures work with existing saves and get picked up the next time you go through to a new season.
        - All other changes will apply to existing saves.

Comment

- To pick up new database changes, you need to start a new save. Check out the database thread to see what I've done, but for me, the previous database was still very good.
          - Updated fixtures work with existing saves and get picked up the next time you go through to a new season.
          - All other changes will apply to existing saves.
          Great! Thank you

Comment

Latest update is live on Steam.

Fix-list:

- Fixed bug with squad selection loop after 2019 World Cup
            - Fixed bug that set player-type icon for youth all-rounders to bat/opener
            - Fixed messages reporting incorrect series result
            - Updated database based on forum feedback

Android and iOS/Mac coming later today.
            Thanks! Great tweaks but still i don't see any regen using opposite hands for different skills. Is that too difficult to implement? or it will be on next update?
            Meanwhile I have a few more suggetions for a more realistic AI:

- Spinners often should open the bowling, in spin friendly condition.

- Offspinners should come to bowl to left hand batsmen, also AI should pick offspinners in squad in case the opponent have many left hand batsmen(keeping in mind only lhb batsmen,lhb WK and lhb allrounder as bowlers batting hand doesnt matter), the same with SLA for right hand batsmen.

- Subcontinental conditions should be automaticlly spin friendly most of the time.

-Regen players should retire from specific format in an advanced stage to have a dynamic career. Maybe a few regen should only play a specific format(for example T20 only) even in early career like Krishmar Santokie or kevon Cooper or Tymal Mills.

- Is there any possibility to have an AI vs AI type of autoplay? I mean we can chose the line up and squad but the game will be directed by AI only, the field setting or batting-bowling aggression ect. So we can enjoy the match without taking any action.

If possible add these to the game. :)

Comment

Can you look at the allrounders problem in the game currently? The game never generate decent quality allrounders at max its generate bowling allrounders who can avg early 20s with the bat and mid 20s with the ball , but no genuine allrounders in any team in the world in my game so far I am in year 2031.

Comment

Originally posted by ZH8 View Post

Thanks! Great tweaks but still i don't see any regen using opposite hands for different skills. Is that too difficult to implement? or it will be on next update?
                Meanwhile I have a few more suggetions for a more realistic AI:

- Spinners often should open the bowling, in spin friendly condition.

- Offspinners should come to bowl to left hand batsmen, also AI should pick offspinners in squad in case the opponent have many left hand batsmen(keeping in mind only lhb batsmen,lhb WK and lhb allrounder as bowlers batting hand doesnt matter), the same with SLA for right hand batsmen.

- Subcontinental conditions should be automaticlly spin friendly most of the time.

-Regen players should retire from specific format in an advanced stage to have a dynamic career. Maybe a few regen should only play a specific format(for example T20 only) even in early career like Krishmar Santokie or kevon Cooper or Tymal Mills.

- Is there any possibility to have an AI vs AI type of autoplay? I mean we can chose the line up and squad but the game will be directed by AI only, the field setting or batting-bowling aggression ect. So we can enjoy the match without taking any action.

If possible add these to the game. :)
                Regens with opposite hands for skills has been noted.

A spectator mode has been mooted before, not something we can add in a patch.

Other ideas are more for CC19 than this year.

Comment

Originally posted by muhammad saad View Post
                  Can you look at the allrounders problem in the game currently? The game never generate decent quality allrounders at max its generate bowling allrounders who can avg early 20s with the bat and mid 20s with the ball , but no genuine allrounders in any team in the world in my game so far I am in year 2031.
                  Chris fixed an issue with this in this patch.

Comment

It's frustrating to not be able to skip seasons. I always want to skip the first year of the county season so I can buy players I would like in my team. I am forced to use the game simulation option which has a very glaring problem. Say I want a young bowler to have a game. What happens? Some established batsmen somehow has higher bowling skills than the young bowler so the young bowler just doesn't bowl and bats at no.10. There surely needs to be some sort of command before sim'ing a game where you can list your main bowlers you want bowling. At the very least, have the AI mainly use the bowlers who are listed as actual bowlers in the game compared to part timers being used as the 4th bowler in FC games instead of the young unskilled/inexperienced bowler.

Comment

Android, Mac and iOS updates for this patch are all available now.

Comment

Thanks ....
                        After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                        Is my Next Dream

Comment

I think all rounders developement can be more dynamic like some starts as a batting allrounders and then develop in to a genuine allrounders and again at the end of their career one of their skills deteriorates to the point that they either become batsmen or a bowler, happens to almost every all-rounders we have seen like A.Razzaq, Kalis, Flintoff Heath Streak , Vettori, Imran Khan, Gary Sobers etc

Comment

Originally posted by muhammad saad View Post
                            I think all rounders developement can be more dynamic like some starts as a batting allrounders and then develop in to a genuine allrounders and again at the end of their career one of their skills deteriorates to the point that they either become batsmen or a bowler, happens to almost every all-rounders we have seen like A.Razzaq, Kalis, Flintoff Heath Streak , Vettori, Imran Khan, Gary Sobers etc
                            I'd say Flintoff and Vettori went the other way in that group.

Comment

Chris fixed an issue with this in this patch.
                              I have seen a couple of better batting allrounders but still in 2022 you still see the same old team compilation issues which have plagued every version of ICC. That is AI teams picking six batsman and five bowlers for limited overs matches. If enough allrounders are being regenerated, perhaps a rule could be put in place whereby the AI has to select at least one allrounder for limited overs matches?

The game is great btw, looking forward to starting an Afghanistan career ;)
                              YouTube
                              Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X