Middle order to opening slot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle order to opening slot.

Just wanted to know if changing a middle order batsman into an opening batsman affects his performance. In my indian save , i just turned Rohit sharma into an opening test batsmen through continuous opener training in tests. It worked for me in tests as he got 3 100+ innings with 2 fifties out of his 10 outings as an opening test batsmen but he suffered at his regular position as and odi opener and never succeded in making a single fifty out of his 12 innings with a highest score of 28 only. So just wanted to know if turning him into test opener affected his performance in ODI's?

It probably has more to do with his age as in CC once players hit about 32 they are in decline.
    I had Babar Azam hit almost 25,000 international runs yet at the age of 37 his ability had been decreased so much that his club side were not even picking him
    It is a shame that it gives players such a limited lifespan unlike how it is in real life
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
      It probably has more to do with his age as in CC once players hit about 32 they are in decline.
      I had Babar Azam hit almost 25,000 international runs yet at the age of 37 his ability had been decreased so much that his club side were not even picking him
      It is a shame that it gives players such a limited lifespan unlike how it is in real life
      but he is doing good as a test opener. I have to drop him from the odi team....still doing good as a test opener...unlike in real

Comment

Working...
      X