Player editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player editor

Anyone know of any working editors for CC2018? This is my first year playing on PC (I've always been on Mac), and I was excited to be able to create players and all that since there is usually an editor for PC, but I haven't found any yet.

In the original games you could at least change a player’s name so for example find a teenager who batted and bowled the same as you, give them your name and put yourself in your national team.

i can’t believe we can’t even create a few custom players and put them in the game!

Comment

I wish we could decrypt the database so we could edit the games database as we please.

Comment

There isn't a player editor yet (due to the risk of online cheating). However, I have written a very basic club editor. Maybe consider joining the discussion here:
        Around a decade ago, I co-wrote the ICC 2009 Editor, which was shared on the PlanetCricket forums (but all credit goes to Fe98 for writing the ICC 2008 Editor, and everyone else for reverse-engineering the memory addresses). If I remember correctly, I also updated the Editor for ICC 2011. However, with increasing numbers of

Comment

I have written a player/club editor for Cricket Captain 2018 and it can be downloaded from the Planet Cricket forums:
          https://www.planetcricket.org/forums...release.114601

Comment

Working...
          X