Mac User Game won't start version 1.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac User Game won't start version 1.6

repost from bug reports (not sure where best place to post would be + curious if there are others with the same issue)

I'm running on MAC OSX 10.14.2

Since the 1.6 update the game would open to a completely blank screen and never load. I then did an OSX update to 10.14.2 and now the game will open zoomed in on the bottom left hand corner of the title screen. I can't make the game full screen once starting, the game remains windowed.

I've tried restarting, reinstalling, updating OSX and haven't been able to get the game running. I'd love a previous 1.5 .dmg to get the game up and running again but I haven't found a way to do that. It seems like this isn't an option through the App Store anymore. Can you or anyone else help me with this please? I'd love to play the game again especially over the holiday break!

I saw another user post something that sounded like a similar issue in a separate thread but the photo attachment wasn't viewable. Perhaps the file size was too large.

I have no problems playing ICC 2017 with the same set up.

It must be said, I've brought this game every year since Australian Cricket Captain which must be 15 years or so ago. I've never had a problem like this before. Would love some help with this one or the 1.5 .dmg would be most appreciated!

Hi,

Unfortunately this issue won't be resolved until the New Year when people return from their Christmas break.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
    Childish Things

Comment

Working...
    X