• Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2018 Version 18.08 (Steam) released

Cricket Captain 2018 has been updated on Steam:

Fix-list:

Updated Australian 20 Over squads
    Updated Australian State squads
    Updated Bangladesh 20 Over squads
    Fixed wage re-generation issue (did not affect Eng or Aus State players)
    Fixed India squad pick issue for 2018 classic series tournament

This patch should be available next week for Android, iOS and Mac.

Sureshot

Sureshot! I know he's been on previous versions and every other player from that West Indies Rebel tour is on there (thanks to you) any way we can get Franklyn Stephenson back on the database please?

Comment

Originally posted by hallmitchell View Post
      Sureshot! I know he's been on previous versions and every other player from that West Indies Rebel tour is on there (thanks to you) any way we can get Franklyn Stephenson back on the database please?
      Okay, will do that, but realistically this will be the last 2018 version, as we're moving focus to 2019. So Franklyn won't appear until 2019., but he's now on my player list so won't be forgotten.

Comment

Thank you for noting that!!!! Looking forward to ANY news about the 2019 version.

Comment

Steam version has been updated today with a fix for an issue with the 20 Over League format in Australia.

Comment

Hi Sureshot, saw your reply to Hallmitchell regarding including Franklyn Stephenson in 2019, would you also consider including these South African players.
            Robert Bentley, Lee Barnard, Anthonie Ferreira, Brett Matthews, Trevor Madsen, Gary Watson, Philip Amm, Robert Armitage, Jack Heron & Terence Lazard.
            Many Thanks. Looking forward to the 2019 release.

Comment

Hi Sureshot, just a thought, I was looking at Asif Iqbal & Mudassar Nazar`s records in both test & domestic cricket, and wondered whether they should be also given all-rounder status?
              Perhaps this could be looked at for the 2019 release.

Comment

I must go to Spec savers, never noticed that Jack Heron is in the Zimbabwe list of players.

Comment

Working...
                X