IPL 2019 Teams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPL 2019 Teams?

Any update for this years IPL? I get the team names will be wrong but are their any plans to update the database so we can play this year's IPL.
    Whenever this tournament comes around the teams in ICC are always for last years tournament given the 3-4 month gap from the IPL to ICC's annual release window.
    Would be great to have an update.

Cheers
    The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Very hopeful thinking that they would deviate from the status quo :rolleyes:
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

We always have up to date squads for the current/recently finished season, we're planning on releasing CC19 earlier this year. CC18 won't be getting updated with the 2019 IPL squads.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        We always have up to date squads for the current/recently finished season, we're planning on releasing CC19 earlier this year. CC18 won't be getting updated with the 2019 IPL squads.
        That's a shame. I did a few test runs on Youtube and Twitch streaming games and got quite a few watchers and new subscribers. But people are only interested in real life, and in particular the IPL.
        I did a match from the T20 WC a couple of years ago and got 3000+ views with no promotion. (Still up on Youtube today) Just recorded the game and uploaded it. I was amazed when I saw it had 3000 views on a channel that has nothing to do with cricket normally. I did stick it also on my Cricket Facebook page, but no promotion
        I'd love to really work on something like this - but without current teams I don't think it would be responded to very well.
        It might be good for the game sales as well. Happy to put a link in to the store and App shop for the iOS version... if it was ever possible to do something like this
        The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Working...
        X