This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by klais View Post
    I think Ben Dunk should be down as aggressive rather than average. He was one of the quickest scorers in the BBL powerplays last year and has an ODI double century. His stats don't do him justice, as he was a late bloomer and could barely make the state side until he was about 25 or 26. But since he has been quite an attacking and successful player, albeit a little inconsistent.
    I agree, we'll move him up to aggressive. I always think of him as a fairly unsettled player in that when he moves to a new BBL team, it takes him a little while to find his feet.

I don't think Doran should be down as very defensive. Doran is young but is rated highly by many, often referred to as the next Ponting. His low strike rates are more an indication of him still trying to adapt to state level, as he was generally quite a brisk scorer for Australia's youth teams, many of which he captained.
    I agree entirely, I was going to bump him way up to average aggression.
    ​​​​
    Nick Buchanan actually has a bit of pace and could possibly be moved up to RMF. He simply seems to lack accuracy, although he has still only played a handful of domestic games.
    Agreed, will move him to RMF. It is quite hard with players who only have a few professional games, and sometimes websites tend to 'underpace' players, as in say someone's a RM, then they come out and bowl 135+. I normally try to find highlights for pro games and U19 or Futures League games to base pace off.

I think Coulter-Nile could possibly be RF rather than RMF. He has struggled with injury a lot recently, but even then, when he has played he gets well into the 140s.
    It's a bit of a tough one because of his injury, but I agree with you. I'll move him up to RF.

Thanks for the feedback, people like you help us to improve the game for everyone =)
    Last edited by Aussiespinnersfanpage; 07-09-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

says here maddinson has been signed by victoria for the one day cup.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
        https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.c...-17%3fmode=amp

says here maddinson has been signed by victoria for the one day cup.
        There were reports that he was set to be signed by Victoria, however when they announced their contracts list for the season, he wasn?t included. It?s still likely that he could be in the JLT Cup Squad, however it hasn?t been announced yet so we?ll have to wait and see.

Comment

He isn't in the JLT Cup squad. As of today his only domestic contract is with the Stars.

Cricket Victoria has today announced the Victorian Men’s Cricket Team and Victorian Women’s Cricket Team squads ahead of the 2018-19 domestic season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
            He isn't in the JLT Cup squad. As of today his only domestic contract is with the Stars.

https://www.cricketvictoria.com.au/v...s-name-change/
            He wasn?t offered a state contract but that doesn?t mean he won?t be named as an uncontracted player in the JLT Cup Squad. We?ll have to wait and see when each side announces their 14-man Cup Squad if he?s part of Victoria?s. At the moment on the game he doesn?t hold any state contracts.

Comment

I hope Alister McDermott isn't available to sign, in previous games he was very overrated and needed a nerf.

Comment

Originally posted by adelaidecrowsrdabest View Post
                I hope Alister McDermott isn't available to sign, in previous games he was very overrated and needed a nerf.
                Removed from the DB yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                X