Englishmen Abroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Englishmen Abroad

It's an ongoing gag that English cricketers aren't even from England so I wanted to challenge myself with a team of players who were born or grew up overseas. Obviously England aren't the only country with foreign born players but this is just a bit of fun. Here's the squad for the first test with a couple of debutants. If there are any players I've missed please suggest some!

If you’re looking for some more debutants: Magoffin, Qadri, Steel, Howell, Rayner, Zaidi, Rafiq, Rawlins and somebody else that’ll probably remember in the middle of the night!

www.sillypointcricketsite.com
    Last edited by Silly Point; 07-23-2018, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Let's not forget Jos Buttler either
      Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Thanks guys! This gives me more options, as far as I can tell Jos Buttler is born and bred in England although I'd love to find a way to put him in the team Can't wait to get Qadri and big Jofra in the squad!

Comment

The first season saw some mixed results, I play on easy and only play Tests and T20.

The test team has dropped down to 6th and the T20 team is 8th so lots of room for improvement. South African Dawid Malan and Zimbabwean Gary Ballance lead the test batting rankings while allrounder Chris Jordan sits a 4th in the bowling ranking. Here's an album with the highlights of the season.

Comment

Working...
          X